introducing myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katf1988

Reaction score
My name is Kat and joined this forum cos I've obv been feeling lonely, I'm single, I don't really have many friends, I work alot of the time prob where all this is coming from, I just feel distant from everyone, I can't be happy, everytime I'm in a good mood people shoot me down, at work I get people who are like have you actually got a life or friends and they are just joking I guess, in their weird lil way but it isn't very funny when deep down you know its true, I have a good female friend but we dont really talk much and she'd busy with her bf cos she thinks having a boyfriend defines her and she doesn't really need friends cos shes got him, I don't think like that, but lately I really want a guy cos I could depend on him which is bad cos I'm not that person but how I feel lately I really could be....

soz for being so negative anyway I hope some people talk cos I am bubbley I just need it bringing out of me.

Welcome katf1988 :)

Latest posts

Back