Introducing Myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWickedOne

Reaction score
I'm not 100% certain what to say about me. My name is Wicked, I'm 40, I live in the Boston area. I've felt alone my whole life, and I have a hard time speaking to other people. I was diagnosed with Avoidant Personality Disorder a few years ago which kind of helped me intellectually come to grips with loneliness, but not totally.

Anyways I took a look around here, and would like to stay and chat a while.

Welcome to the forum

Thanks all! Danielle, I'm in Natick, which after 15 years in Arlington feels like I'm miles away from anything!

hey Wicked... I am in Revere. My brother lives in Arlington. It's a small world! lol what brought you over to natick?

Hey, Arlington has more than propane! It has an awesome bike/walking path, cute stores, and 3 Dunkin Donuts!

I ended up in Natick due to a very bad roommate situation and a landlord who was an ass.

TheWickedOne said:
Hey, Arlington has more than propane! It has an awesome bike/walking path, cute stores, and 3 Dunkin Donuts!

I ended up in Natick due to a very bad roommate situation and a landlord who was an ass.

I think it's an unwritten law that there must be at least 2 Dunkin Donuts in every municipality in New England.

One of them must be a drive-through.

Danielle said:
cheaptrick.. are you in New England too?

Used to be. Grew up in northeastern CT just across the border from Sturbridge. Now I'm in NY state. I'd love to move back some day though.

Latest posts

Back