Introducing Myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats cool cheaptrick... I do admit, I love New england, and would like to stay! Sorry to hijack your thread Wicked! :)

I'm not futzed by it. Besides, who doesn't want to talk about tasty tasty Dunkin Donuts coffee? I will say this about Natick compared to Arlington - there may be the same number of Dunkies, but two of them are drive through. Oh the happiness!

TheWickedOne said:
I'm not futzed by it. Besides, who doesn't want to talk about tasty tasty Dunkin Donuts coffee? I will say this about Natick compared to Arlington - there may be the same number of Dunkies, but two of them are drive through. Oh the happiness!

Happiness is a DD drive-through.

Hey you guys! I went through the DD drive-through this afternoon and thought of you!

Latte Light, yum. :D

cheaptrickfan said:
Danielle said:
cheaptrick.. are you in New England too?

Used to be. Grew up in northeastern CT just across the border from Sturbridge. Now I'm in NY state. I'd love to move back some day though.

lol, Why on Earth did I think that you were below the Mason-Dixon?

mintymint said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Danielle said:
cheaptrick.. are you in New England too?

Used to be. Grew up in northeastern CT just across the border from Sturbridge. Now I'm in NY state. I'd love to move back some day though.

lol, Why on Earth did I think that you were below the Mason-Dixon?

Who, me?! I have no idea. lol

Welcome! I am new here (as of 3minutes ago!). I am 44yo and live in central Illinois. But I have a good friend that lives in Boston, so I get out there many times a year.

If you ever need to chat, or someone to listen, please feel free to write. Hope you are well!

Steve

Latest posts

Back