Introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Contemplating

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I came here for support and sharing. About me , I'm 35 and horribly alone. I don't have a partner or children and really no close friends. I don't get it because I am a good person and not a weirdo. Part of my isolation before was connected with drinking but I started drinking because I felt lonely as a teenager. I have 198 people on my facebook and no one has written on my wall since Easter and that friend is practically gone. We used to talk for hours and even talked about having a kid and then she met some guy and barely returns my texts. :( My ex girlfriend does not even talk to me and am convinced she has borderline personality disorder. I just want to be happy and not lonley I really need everyone's support. Thanks Dan

Hi!

I know I'm new too - and only just posted my own introduction, so probably don't really have a place to be posting on someone elses, haha - but I noticed you had no replies yet and figured you could do with one.

I hope you find the support you're looking for on here :)
x

Welcome Dan :)

It's a nice forum with some really friendly people, so I'm sure you can find some support and friendship here.

Hello Dan and welcome!

Let's chat when you have some time...interested in hearing about your upbringing, and what I might be able to help out with.

Please PM if interested- thanks.

Latest posts

Back