IP address active but not seen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I see.... I have wilma's number. You want it ? xD

But it's true :S. 7 is made of two 1s. one horizontal and one at a 45 degree position :S

o_O

I always like vampire numbers*

They are all fangy, and stuff

Inline39.gif

and also

Inline90.gif

[size=-3]* A vampire number is a number which can be written as a product of two numbers (called fangs), containing the same digits the same number of times as the vampire number. [/size]

1*1*1 = 1*1*1

wow looks like a fang :S

:)

142857 is a cyclic number, the numbers of which always appear in the same order but rotated around when multiplied by any number from 1 to 6. 142857 * 2 = 285714 142857 * 3 = 428571 142857 * 4 = 571428 142857 * 5 = 714285 142857 * 6 = 857142

I had to look that one up.

I remembered "cyclic numbers" from college but I remembered nothing about them:(

I dont know EVERYTHING

yet

Let's make it simpler

My maths is worse than this :S 1/n sinx = 1/ (n) si(n)x = six :S

well, youre probably better than half of the people that graduated with me :p

I was in the "arts" in college. All of my math classes were about vampire numbers and such :)

I can understand up to trig pretty well, after that it gets fuzzy. I always kind of had to like math because I like physics so much.

But, I could never be a physicist. Im too dumb.

I think numbas r sexay !

ummm... I was in literature department V.V. The only numbers I remember were the prices of books

Me too !!!

I have a degree in American Literature with a minor in Philosophy from The University of Pittsburgh.

I only had to take, oh, maybe 3 math classes.

I understand that may be a bit hard to swallow as I have a habit of ending my sentences with prepositions and I never use apostrophes.

I have in English Literature............... (I hate books) lol

I know one number. It works for everything.
BJD has mastered the number also.

Latest posts

Back