Is it possible to meet genuine people over the internet?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another option is to use Tinypic to upload your photo and just paste the url with the tags already in place into the post.

http://tinypic.com/

oihtgp.jpg

Come to think of it, i think photobucket also has the option of getting the url with the tags already in place.

What on earth is that picture? It doesn't look dissimilar to a turd.

lol..:)) ..just tapping and poking catlike and -wise here :p to say my bad to worse-day ended with a smile and a giggle reading this thread.. lol :)
so..first thought first image that comes into my mind is... :D
[youtube]_cKA-Pf3qLc[/youtube]

...second thought and image,, =)) is :p
[youtube]qNEraxj559Y[/youtube]
*whistle*
(Guess in the end CAS will find himself the answer to the thread) *giggle*
:club:

It is that stare that cats specialize in.

Minus said:
It is that stare that cats specialize in.

Oh yeah. He's got that down. He can go forever without blinking.

More fun with cats!

Ninja-kitty

[youtube]muLIPWjks_M[/youtube]

Makes me wonder what is going on in that head, and sometimes, if it is safe to turn my back to them.

Minus said:
Makes me wonder what is going on in that head, and sometimes, if it is safe to turn my back to them.

They're plotting our destruction. heh

I've often said that if your dog were 10 feet long, he'd still just be the same old dog; if your cat were 10 feet long... look out, that's a tiger.

zero said:
actually the impulse was here :p

Great always need more cats. Monkeys too :)

cheaptrickfan said:
They're plotting our destruction. heh

They have the advantage in that few take that seriously.

Remedy said:
I have met some rather amazing people on the internet. People that you can call a true friend even more genuine than those I have met in real life. It seems easier to find someone online who is extremely understanding and who has been there.Because I've ran into maybe one person my whole life who has been kind and understanding and that was on the internet. Like they really understood where I was coming from because in rl I tend to run into people who are usually popular and dont have a hard time. So yes such friendships really do exist you just have to keep looking all over the internet, I wish you luck because it does seem like there are just a bunch of jerks but there are few of those people you can truly call a friend.

same for me same for me ^_^ :D

[youtube]RF8fPkV9HNc[/youtube]

Such an innocuous name as well. My cat looks exactly like this one... and is similarily psychotic.

Steel said:
[youtube]RF8fPkV9HNc[/youtube]

Such an innocuous name as well. My cat looks exactly like this one... and is similarily psychotic.

My Cheetah looks a lot like him, but he is way more mellow than that kitty. I keep thinking that he must be in pain to be screaming like that. :/

Steel said:
... My cat looks exactly like this one... and is similarily psychotic.

If i remember that video [dial up] then i hope your cat is at least a bit more mellow.
5.gif

Latest posts

Back