Is it possible to meet genuine people over the internet?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CAS said:
I don't get this 'warning' business. Is it an official warning or something? Will it show up on my A.L.L. records or something?

Oh no, you calmed down all on your own. Life proceeds as normal :)

Steel said:
CAS said:
I don't get this 'warning' business. Is it an official warning or something? Will it show up on my A.L.L. records or something?

Oh no, you calmed down all on your own. Life proceeds as normal :)

Oh excellent. It's like being back at school again getting a warning from the heatmaster. (Not that I ever did personally).

You talk like it was YEARS ago, Pun. (un) lol, I recall one time, in particular, having to chase you around the forum, deleting comments. :p lmao

CAS said:
Oh excellent. It's like being back at school again getting a warning from the heatmaster. (Not that I ever did personally).

LOL, well, I was trying NOT to make you feel patronised, which is why it was rather civilised originally. (Although I was constantly before the headmaster when I was at school :p )

EveWasFramed said:
You talk like it was YEARS ago, Pun. (un) lol, I recall one time, in particular, having to chase you around the forum, deleting comments. :p lmao

Oh yeah :p I don't keep track of days, weeks, or months anymore lol

EveWasFramed said:

f_minusm_906c16a.gif

Yes he had his days.

Yeah...lol, it was a Skorian rampage that caused me to have to chase after him deleting stuff. :p lol

Minus said:
f_minusm_906c16a.gif

Yes he had his days.

Hey!! That's a Yahoo smiley!!!!! :D

EveWasFramed said:

Yahoo? Are they stealing my smileys?

EveWasFramed said:
Minus said:
EveWasFramed said:

Yahoo? Are they stealing my smileys?

o_O Those dirty rat-bastards!!! :club:

I like the way this thread has turned around from being an aggressive rant (courtesy of me) to quite light-hearted. Reminds me of why I love this place.

Thanks to you it could evolve :)

CAS said:
I like the way this thread has turned around from being an aggressive rant (courtesy of me) to quite light-hearted. Reminds me of why I love this place.

[youtube]PkGDrV_2ehI[/youtube]

Don't mind me, I might actually still be a wee bit high from the sedation from my surgery earlier today. :p

True story: it was practically a drive-through operation.

Is best as i can figure, what this thread needs now is a tap dancing turtle.

2whmc5z.jpg

I am not sure why, it just seems to need it.

Latest posts

Back