Is Karma Really a B?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueindia2681

Reaction score
Ok..here's my deal. I have been in relationships before where the guy cares more deeply for me than i do for him. When i come to this realization and i see that i'm not going to be falling any harder for him or that he's not the one, i end things as i see it unfair to continue the relationship when the feelings are not mutual. That's sounds fair right?

Ok, here's the problem. I have started a new relationship with a gentleman whom i find to be quite a good match. We get along great, have the same outlook on life, and at the same time where we differ we compliment eachother. NOW what i'm worried about is that i'm going to start caring about him more than he cares for me. It's new and i can feel me really falling for him. It's a different feeling that i have not had in quite sometime.

Is karma really a b*tch or am I working up a nonesense worry?

I think you are just having normal worries here. when you like someone you wont it to work and obviously you like this guy and your worried that he well end it when you don't wont it to end. Sounds like you got quite a thing for him :) Lucky guy. Just see where it takes you and remember to have fun :)

i disagree karma is a ***** whore

karma's the kind of thing that would total your car for stealing a dollar

Bluey said:
I think you are just having normal worries here. when you like someone you wont it to work and obviously you like this guy and your worried that he well end it when you don't wont it to end. Sounds like you got quite a thing for him :) Lucky guy. Just see where it takes you and remember to have fun :)

Thank you Bluey! I do like him quite a bit. BUt i guess i'm not used to not knowing or being sure of how HE feels about me. NOrmal worries you say...right?

evanescencefan91 said:
i disagree karma is a ***** whore

karma's the kind of thing that would total your car for stealing a dollar

See this is how i have always felt......so that's why i'm worried.

I think you are projecting your past on to him. You seem to have a good thing going, don't let your worries about what could happen ruin what is happening. I hope I am being clear. Also from a karma stand point I would think what you did in the past was fair, because others try to spare peoples feelings and instead hurt them that much more. Good for you.

Don't worry about it and just go with the flow, Ive come to realize if I'm too worried about getting hurt, or that the other person doesn't love me as much as I might think I love him, it just messes things up, creates unnecessary tension. If you feel there is a small connection and that it could go further, and it feels right to you, then go for it. If you get your heart broken in the process, broken hearts can be mended with time, until someone else comes along and helps it heal. Ive had many relationships, good, potential relationships fall apart because I was in doubt.

So we have to deal with the heartbreak after we fall for someone really hard and it just doesn't work. It takes time to mend, yeah, but the fact that I was able to feel that way about someone, just helps me believe that if he came along and I could feel that way for him, why not someone else?

Just go with it and what happens, happens. That's what I'm always thinking now.

I agree with everyone here. And yes, I know that may not make sense considering evanescencefan's differing answer. But while Karma is definitely a ***** and has me completely at her mercy I don't see that as the situation in your case. You haven't done anything wrong from what I see. Breaking things off with past boyfriends because you didn't feel the things you felt you wanted was the right thing to do rather than continue a relationship which may very well fall apart badly later.

Dun worry and have a merry relationship.

Thankfulness brings out the good in bad though I dun believe in karma.

Thank you Frey, Fly, Lonely, and Silent! I am taking into consideration all that you posted.

As for Unacceptance....i have to ask you to expand please.....

-Blueindia

I'm not sure...but if I feel guilty and ashame knowing I did something wrong, I get a gut
feeling in my stomuch...It's like a dark sick feeling. Then my mind will gradually drift into
negativities..it's subtle. Sometimes it might even go into denial, justifications or i might numb myself
out with drugs or alcohol.
But my gut feelings never lies to me...that's millions of years of evelution.
If I started focusing on negative stuff...I'll notice more negative
situations, get a bad attitude...etc. Then it feeds on itself. Then i start
reacting negatively to life in general. My perspective or perceptions of life gets warp or dellusional.

The recovery program I work...bascailly required of me to make amends and restitutions.
Get right with myself, get right with a HP and get right with others.....make it right.
Sometimes it's also suggested that i go out of my way to help others (do good) to burn off
the karma. Life was never all about me...me...me.

I'm not really sure if there's such a thing as karma.
Either way, working my program gets me into positive living.
I have less or no internal conflicts, less enemies and become happy when I make it right or get right.
Life becomes precious. I value my life...therefore i value other's lives as will.
In other words...I becomes less of an ass-hole and are considerate of others.

mmm One time i remember just being a gardenia to my ex-gf. I knew I was saying mean stuff to her.
It hurted her feelings pretty bad....but i didn't give a fresia.
I went outside and spranged my angle 5 mins later...I guess , I can't get way with nothing :(
I dunno if that was karma....probably
I mean..if i wasn't being mean to her..i would had been in beb with her having sex...instead of going outside
all t-off...:p

Latest posts

Back