Is there anyone out there?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dfox9

I am a 52 year old male looking for a penpal..guy or girl. I am in the process of divorce (I am the one filing). I have a friend that I am very close to, but becasue of certain circumstances, I can not see her like I would like to. I am just trying to find someone to help me get through the lonely weekends and evenings...someone who wont judge me...someone who would just be a friend.

dfox9 said:
I am a 52 year old male looking for a penpal..guy or girl. I am in the process of divorce (I am the one filing). I have a friend that I am very close to, but becasue of certain circumstances, I can not see her like I would like to. I am just trying to find someone to help me get through the lonely weekends and evenings...someone who wont judge me...someone who would just be a friend.

Hey, sounds like you are having a tough time. Sort of know what you are experiencing. Loneliness is the absolute pits but you sound more frustrated that you are unable to have a relationship with your friend the way you wish. I'm 43 yr female in Australia. Happy for you to contact me for a non judgemental friend. You may be able to help me too :cool:

ill be so happy to be friends , iam mustafa from egypt 31 years old , and i want u to help me too thats wt the friendship for

Or if you need one from Canada :p at your service. I like corresponding with people.

hi i am so lonley now lost my dog 3 years ago feel sad depressed to dont like to be with people with pets makes me sad lonely to feel like there rubbing it in why do people that have pets do that talk about there pets in front of ones that lost there pets
:(

meg said:
hi i am so lonley now lost my dog 3 years ago feel sad depressed to dont like to be with people with pets makes me sad lonely to feel like there rubbing it in why do people that have pets do that talk about there pets in front of ones that lost there pets
:(
We all lose our children, I've lost 7, 3-dogs and 4 cats. It's part of life, but remember one thing....all the good memories you have of them. I miss them alot and my current 3 dogs and 1 cat do things that remind me of the ones that have passed away. It makes me both sad (that they're gone) but happy that I had the experience with them when they were with me.
You build from those experiences and pass them on to new children (pets) so you can have more great memories when your future children are also gone. They don't live as long as humans do, you have to remember that and give the most you can to them when they're with you.

(sorry dfox9....I know this is off topic to your post)

Latest posts

Back