Is there anything here for me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AaronAgassi said:
Sorry, typo:
So, Pat Roberson was right all along, and it's all a choice?
Oh im sorry LoL i thought that was some kind of abbreviation. Im not sure if its a choice. I hope so.

I must admit, personally, I'd have no idea how even to try become Gay, short of going to prison for twenty years, perhaps.

AaronAgassi said:
I must admit, personally, I'd have no idea how even to try become Gay, short of going to prison for twenty years, perhaps.
Yah well try to imagine how i feel LoL

The thing to do NewBirth is to take your time and be open to the friendship you want to have. You'll be o.k. with the right person that you want to be friends with. Just don't back up and then be unresolved in the matter. There are lots of people that can be willing to understand and be open to realizing what you want in being friends.That's the beauty in being a friend to someone. So, if you want to talk more, then just holler

that post is from an eternity ago LoL. but ty quiet... if @ the very least 4 digging it out of the archives. ive been thinking about the lies i cr8ed 2 b able 2 chat here. (or @ least the lies i thought i had 2 cre8 2 b able 2 chat here) & theyve been on my mind recently... theyve been on my conscience
now is my chance 2 purge them...
im not a lesbian. ive never been a lesbian. & i never will b 1
Lmao. this is hysterical (not hysterical that i lied but hysterical that i even have 2 say this)
when i 1st came here. i had just gotten out of a 3 yr relationship w/ an alcoholic... she fuqed up my head. & i didnt know my head from my azz
i didnt think ppl would/could accept me 4 who i really was
since being here ive found out thats not the case (ty friends)
now i dont care if ppl accept me or not
i yam who i yam
& thats all
:D

Latest posts

Back