Is this weird?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaperKat42

Reaction score
Ok, so I've noticed that whenever I have a serious crush on a guy, I always have at least a few dreams about them. Every time. The weird thing is that I've had a crush on this guy from my school for the past two semesters, and I haven't had a dream about him once. However, I did have like three dreams in the past few weeks about an actor from a TV show I just started watching. I was just wondering if anyone else thinks this is odd, or am I just being weird?

No, this isn't weird or odd at all. Plenty of people dream about their crushes, and even about people that they dont know. I dont think the fact that your not having dreams about you current crush means anything at all.

I have dreams all the time, and I've yet to have any of them actually mean anything or hold any significance. Its just your brain thinking about random stuff as you sleep.

thats cool! i wish that was me. anytime i have a crush i actually start remembering dreaming again
and its always offf the wall type dreams

i think its just because when im light hearted its easier to feel better about myself and my dreams feel better about themselves too so they have more room to be free

did that make any sense???? in a nut shell, when im happy, my dreams can be happy too? that explains it a little better

nah dreams are tricky our subcounscious is always one step ahead of us, just when we think we got it figured out the pattern changes for dream interpreting you can go to
www.dreammoods.com

i guess dreaming is normal, it's nice to dream about real things like people and stuff... and i guess dreaming about crushes can't be too bad. i srsly wish i could stop myself from dreaming!

on another note (not completely related to this thread, so feel free to ignore it) speaking about weird dreams! sometimes i dream that i'm some small pathetic little critter being chased by a huge monstrous thing, running on all fours for all i'm worth to escape it's clutches while it's glee at my helplessness is totally obvious... other times i dream i'm this huge monstrous thing gleefully chasing and play-hunting some pathetic little critter running away from me for all it's worth... how **** weird is that???

How could you think it's odd? Obviously they are on your mind... happens to me all the time. If you though about em all the time and DIDN'T dream of them, then that could possibly be a bit odd : p

Latest posts

Back