Isn't this sexism?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SofiasMami said:
It sounds like you've already made up your mind that your female visitors are sexist. If that's what you believe, that's what you believe.

-Teresa
If I'm deluded by my beliefs, at least point me where I'm wrong exactly. Otherwise, I have no idea what are you even arguing with, and are you, at all.

VanillaCreme said:
That doesn't mean physically.
It was my inner eighth grader trying to joke, nevermind. He's already grounded.

VanillaCreme said:
Political correctness is getting worse and worse in general.
Now this is unexpected! Last time I saw something like this outside of die hard conservative sites, it was downvoted to hell on reddit or whatever.

amale said:
SofiasMami said:
It sounds like you've already made up your mind that your female visitors are sexist. If that's what you believe, that's what you believe.

-Teresa
If I'm deluded by my beliefs, at least point me where I'm wrong exactly. Otherwise, I have no idea what are you even arguing with, and are you, at all.

Without more information or details, I'm not sure what to make of four of your romantic interests leaving your apartment suddenly. However, all the ladies were actually physically there. Why not listen to them? If you wish to say they're sexist or not sexist, it doesn't matter to me either way. *shrug*
I'm not being sarcastic here - good luck to you.

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
amale said:
SofiasMami said:

-Teresa

Without more information or details, I'm not sure what to make of four of your romantic interests leaving your apartment suddenly. However, all the ladies were actually physically there. Why not listen to them? If you wish to say they're sexist or not sexist, it doesn't matter to me either way. *shrug*
I'm not being sarcastic here - good luck to you.

-Teresa

He's tried all the avenues, what else is he supposed to do? Beat the guy up?

Yeah, what's he supposed to listen to? What are these females saying that they can't go do it themselves? They're the ones with the issues. I don't get what he's supposed to? Then, if he confronted the neighbors on any level, said something about it, and the neighbor took it the wrong way and started a fight, then the OP would be a fight-starting troublemaker.

He can't win either way. He's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. I don't get how that's his issue. While I wouldn't exactly call them sexist, they can get up and say something to the neighbors just as well as he could. Only they're probably not for the same reason he isn't. It's just a bother. Why would they expect him to do anything, just because he's the man? That doesn't make any sense.

women want to be with you when your times are good. And want you when their times are bad. They dont care about your troubles.You are lucky that you were dumped by those people. Imagine you were not, you would probably get married, and you would realize later....

M_also_lonely said:
women want to be with you when your times are good. And want you when their times are bad. They dont care about your troubles.You are lucky that you were dumped by those people. Imagine you were not, you would probably get married, and you would realize later....

Try not to generalize. Because that's not true for all women. I've gone through some hard times with my guy when I didn't have to. But I did.

amale said:
Thanks everyone for your replies.

VanillaCreme said:
Maybe those females can grow some balls of their own and go do something about it.
Boy, when I imagine that, they always come back with "Grow some tits, then", and I wouldn't know how to further continue that magnificent repartee.
Thanks for the support though!

SofiasMami said:
If a number of different people who don't know each other are telling you the same thing is a problem, maybe you should take heed instead of dismissing them as sexist.

-Teresa
By this logic, sexism can't exist at all, because it would inevitably require people who don't know each other to share the same widely accepted stereotype.
I don't know, try to imagine several males telling you to make them a sandwich because you're female and that's what you do. Would you take heed, too?

lonelypanda said:
How does the situation escalate to that? I mean do they first ask you to go tell the dude to keep it down and you refuse?
I would go up there to no result, and once I said that I tried before but couldn't do anything.
Either way, they would lose any interest in me the next second.
As for the "passive female", I guess passive females especially would want me to sort everything out for them.

As for the landlord, complaints, the police and sophisticated revenge schemes - no, this doesn't work.
The only civil solution is to change the apartment, but I can't do it right now.
But again, this isn't even my main issue.
Also, it's not that awful as some of you described. At least they don't do that at 3 AM.

Think about it as ridding yourself early on from nasty women, you get to find out sooner rather than later. I can't even fathom getting mad at someone for something so petty, and especially because it's not even in your control. By the sounds of it you have no problem getting women to go on dates with you, so now it's just finding better ladies.

kamya said:
EveWasFramed said:
SofiasMami said:
If a number of different people who don't know each other are telling you the same thing is a problem, maybe you should take heed instead of dismissing them as sexist.

-Teresa

+1

Why can't it be both?

Not saying it couldn't be - just advice not to dismiss it as sexist.

Latest posts

Back