It Ain't Easy and It's Only Getting Harder

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Arctor said:
Dude, it hasn't "become a thing." It's been a thing for well over a decade. Deal with it.

I refuse to accept this! fresia Alberta right up its stupid ass!

Zett said:
Surely I have less than you

Nope. You're way more appealing. :D

And for all of the guys who have "seen the OP's point of view" don't forget that honeysuckle happens with/to the opposite sex as well. Do some men really think they cornered the market with dating frustration? That's not a ******* gender issue.
Seriously??

And this comment....

workaloneuk said:
Well BB, I agree with most of what you say. I understand all the stuff about women's illogical and irrational double standards.

Well now...aren't you the pot - calling the kettle black??

jayme89 said:
I'm sorry but this does make you sound pretty jerk-ish coming from a woman who would not be defined as "attractive" or "beautiful" to the majority of men. This kind of male thinking is what causes me loneliness, insecurity, and depression.

^ This.

boojeboy said:
So I'm pretty frustrated about the whole dating game, I'm sure a lot of you guys and g......................
Don't think I'm depressed, or bitter, or angry or whatever. I'm just stating the facts and calling it how I see it.

Ok. To me what you say seems to be pretty reasonable.

a) you are not handsome but you WORK OUT!. Ok, cool, to me you are a fighter, not lama.
b) you don't like unattractive female. Neither do I and anybody I know. This is also perfectly reasonable.
c) but you tried with intelligent and it didn't work out. All respect to you. Again, that is totally normal.
d) it is natural to feel frustration and need to relieve your stream somewhere. But good advice: prefer gym. seriously, that is the place for this. (nothing personal).

As far as I know women in your age are more interested in qualities like ability to raise family and financial security. If you earn good you should have it easier. If not, simply work hard on that as well. Start your company, travel and search for a good opportunities. Money + shredded = success. Simple.

one more advice: don't seek for advices from naive losers (sorry for expression, nothing personal to anybody here). Go to the source: owners of night clubs, strippers, companions etc. They understand dating perfectly, they make a living by it. trust them, not us... random people from internet and helpful but not very skillful friends.

Peter.EU said:
boojeboy said:
So I'm pretty frustrated about the whole dating game, I'm sure a lot of you guys and g......................
Don't think I'm depressed, or bitter, or angry or whatever. I'm just stating the facts and calling it how I see it.

Ok. To me what you say seems to be pretty reasonable.

a) you are not handsome but you WORK OUT!. Ok, cool, to me you are a fighter, not lama.
b) you don't like unattractive female. Neither do I and anybody I know. This is also perfectly reasonable.
c) but you tried with intelligent and it didn't work out. All respect to you. Again, that is totally normal.
d) it is natural to feel frustration and need to relieve your stream somewhere. But good advice: prefer gym. seriously, that is the place for this. (nothing personal).

As far as I know women in your age are more interested in qualities like ability to raise family and financial security. If you earn good you should have it easier. If not, simply work hard on that as well. Start your company, travel and search for a good opportunities. Money + shredded = success. Simple.

one more advice: don't seek for advices from naive losers (sorry for expression, nothing personal to anybody here). Go to the source: owners of night clubs, strippers, companions etc. They understand dating perfectly, they make a living by it. trust them, not us... random people from internet and helpful but not very skillful friends.

Money and shredded does NOT equal success, there is more to it than that.
Also, there may be some "naive losers" here who own their own business like that or know someone that does. I'm sorry, but that's extremely rude of you to say. Just because this is a lonely forum does NOT mean someone here won't have good advice. Also, just because someone owns a bar, doesn't mean they know anything about dating. They are running a business, they are not matchmakers.

Peter.EU said:

Strippers and "companions" are dating experts? *smirk*
Geez...did you seriously just type that?
Also, Callie is correct - your post is highly offensive. I suggest you think more carefully about the insults you toss out at the members here.

Strippers make a living by dating?

Minus said:
Strippers make a living by dating?

Well, one could deduce that strippers take their clothes off and are usually good looking, so therefore, likely get a lot of dates. But, the real question is WHY they get those dates. Is it dating or is it guys only wanting to have sex with them.
I know quite a few strippers, they are all good people. They don't strip to get dates, they do so because it pays well and they have families to take care of. Quite honestly, of the strippers I know, they won't date anyone that goes into the clubs they work at. Also, quite a few of them are...gasp....LONELY.

With all due respect to you you should work on your self esteem. I did say that I mean nobody particular from this forum (I know nothing about any of you so where do you see the logic?) and I asked in advance not to be taken personally. Therefore it is not my fault that you feel offended and you see as "naive losers" yourselves.

By strippers and companions I ment rather male ones. From the blogs I read from them in their business understanding women needs and feelings is extremely important for success.

and one more thing, thank you for correction: look, money and social status, of course.

Peter.EU said:
With all due respect to you you should work on your self esteem. I did say that I mean nobody particular from this forum (I know nothing about any of you so where do you see the logic?) and I asked in advance not to be taken personally. Therefore it is not my fault that you feel offended and you see as "naive losers" yourselves.

By strippers and companions I ment rather male ones. From the blogs I read from them in their business understanding women needs and feelings is extremely important for success.

and one more thing, thank you for correction: look, money and social status, of course.

Self esteem has nothing to do with it. I didn't take your comment personally. HOWEVER, an insult and being rude is the same whether you take offense to it or not. You're right, you don't know any of us, therefore to make claims saying we can't give good advice on dating is rude and insulting. See the logic?

So, if I were to say "Oh no offense, but you're an *******" to someone, does that mean that they aren't allowed to think it's insulting because I TOLD them to not take offense by it?

You read some blogs of complete strangers on the internet...yet, you already said NOT to take advice from random strangers on the internet. Where's the logic there?

So, to get dates, you need money, looks and popularity....You don't see that as shallow? You need a decent PERSONALITY. I know a good looking guy. He has muscles, he's pretty ******* popular too. But guess what....he's a pompous ass. He wants to date me. I don't want him because he is a pompous ass.
Take my ex. When I first met him, he was with a taller, better looking guy that wanted me. But I didn't want him because his personality sucked.

boojeboy said:
So, I can go try on-line dating, but I'm sorry, there are a lot of very unattractive women on there, at least in my area. Oh I know, I'm such a pig! How dare I base my attraction to a member of the opposite sex on their physical appearance! Sorry, but I've dated girls that I found intellectually attractive but that I had zero physical attraction to. And let me tell you gentleman, don't even try dating a girl you aren't attracted to.

boojeboy said:
I'm just so tired of always having to be the perfect guy for some girl.

Eh, at first you say that you want a perfect girl but then you're not going to do any effort? Like... ''She has to be perfect but I don't need to''.

This thread is full of women hate.

This isn't getting anywhere.

45280309.jpg

Totally agree with rosebolt.

and sorry for the flame the rest of you.

Peter.EU said:
Totally agree with rosebolt. Please Chicken do me a favour and add me to ignore list. I just did it too. And hopefully this forum is not infested with likes of you otherwise I am leaving as fast as I got here.

for the rest of you this is the exact reason when I say "be careful of strangers you meet in the internet". You never know who are you talking to and behind nicely sounding advices are often hidden frustrated loonies seeking for argue or/and recognition by spreading their life advices.

7 posts and 2 threads ended up in flame already. Nice job to you Admins too. If you think I am not suitable for this community you might want to ban me straight away, at least you same me the temptation of returning here when I will be bored again.

Let's see, I'm a chicken, I've infested the forum, and I'm a frustrated loony who only wants to argue. Yeah, that's me to a tee. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the assessment. It's good to know a complete stranger knows exactly who I am by words I type in a few threads. Wow, you are truly talented in judging people.

Stop, no more arguing/flaming/insulting/bating just knock it off.

I think this thread is pretty pointless. I also think the OP should stop taking jabs at the forum staff for some HE instigated.
Thread over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back