It is about to happen and I am scared

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
Restless, you don't need to get snippy. You asked a question, albeit irrelevant to this particular thread, and so did she. No need to get hasty.

I was none if those things. Hey, I am the one who should be upset. Remember my now locked starbucks thread??

Oh for fresia's sake, just make the thread again and leave other people's threads alone. That dude didn't even post in this thread, so you really had no legitimate reason to ask in here.

And to the OP, it's been a week, how are things coming along? I hope all is well and you are working on moving. :)

TheRealCallie said:
Oh for fresia's sake, just make the thread again and leave other people's threads alone.  That dude didn't even post in this thread, so you really had no legitimate reason to ask in here.  

And to the OP, it's been a week, how are things coming along?  I hope all is well and you are working on moving.  :)

Calm down callie.

Violence is never ... EVER the answer. I wish you all the best AnxiousPain. Please keep us updated. In this little community, we all care about you.

Latest posts

Back