It was meant to end.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkitek4

Reaction score
I have read some of the stories here, and figured that since I am having a difficult time adjusting after a failed relationship I figured I should write my story as well. I am doing this not to ask for advice nor sympathy, rather I want to read from you also about your stories if you have one. Maybe from your stories I can find peace and answers.

I am 32, male, currently working as an overseas worker in one middle east country. Before I left, I fathered two sons my second born unfortunately I was not able to carry in my arms before I left my country since he was still in her mother womb.

When I left, everything was intact, no worries other than money which was the primary reason why I left for work to earn twice the pay.

Anyhow, even though I have been regularly been remitting money without let-up, my woman decided it was time to go against me for reasons I can only surmise as she loved me for convenience. So since she has been doing this to me so many times but I was just too blindly in love with her to see, everything changed. Overnight my once inspired spirit was torn apart and I lost everything. My reason for going here became senseless.

it is very hard to work given what has happened, I dare not speak to a friend since doing so sympathetic people might cower to me something I literally dislike no matter how depressed I am. Whenever I am at the office though my body is there and work in front of my desk, my mind was somewhere else.

My sons, I miss them so much as to why these things happened they will never understand. I went here for them, but my love will leave them for someone else.

I can only do so much here being so far away from home, my financial capability to get home is nil which could rectify and or fix whatever it is that needs to solve this. I feel pathetic, I am an architect, I can design buildings, supervise its erection, plan etc. Yet the simplest thing to figure out how I cant. Had there been opportunity for me 11 months ago none of this would have happened. But I can not blame myself nor ask God why, I just have to move on despite this set-back with the hope of one day when I get back home to rebuild the home brought down by my woman's selfish wish to make the lives of someone else comfortable and disregarding mine and our sons.

You know its very ironic. Even though she makes fool of me, I still love her and want her back.

wow man..your certainly in a situation there..I couldn't even begin to put myself in your shoes and feel the sadness you must be going through,but what i do gather is that you come across as intelligent and well meaning man and deserve better..this negative emotion thing is a ***** ain't it? why couldn't they teach us this in school?
Sorry I can't help..hope you find the power within to be able to think straight and get yourself in a situation where your back in the middle of things..talking and letting it all out certainly helps me..

I know that is why I started this thread even though I just joined 2 days ago. Im not actually seeking advice, just stories sad or otherwise that I might pick good thing up. I was actually warned about loving her before I even got serious with her, but I felt that people can change. However I didnt know I was the one who changed and she remained the same old unpredictable woman.

Back in college we were told this, 'You will only learn 15% of what you need to learn, the rest is in the field where the construction is'. Even with my 32 years of experiencing life, I tell you guys I still know only 15% of what I need to learn before I die.

yeah, it works to talk to yourself first before you start to talk to other people to prevent yourself from saying too much that would off cause more problems to yourself.

arkitek4 said:
yeah, it works to talk to yourself first before you start to talk to other people to prevent yourself from saying too much that would off cause more problems to yourself.
true..last thing I need is more problems:)

Why is is that some people whom you already have even your writing hand would ask not only your other hand but both your feet as well? its like my woman is likened to a pail of water that is Half full.

The story of my life...yeah still want her back inspite of it all.
I refuse to blame myself for loving someone...and i don't really care what anyone else thinks about this matter.

Women I can't understand.

I know I'm powerless over people, place and things.
I know...The only person I can change is myself. I'm responsible for my own happiness and all that good stuff.

Never the less...losing your child will rip you into pieces. Especailly when you're in circumstances that's way beyound
your control. I still havn't been able to resolve it. I've ask god for answers many..many times.
Intuitively I get the same answer over and over again..So I guess it must be coming from god.
It's not something that I want to hear...This is god's answer to me...

PEOPLE ARE messed UP!!!!!

yes..I deserve to be loved and I deserve better.
My truth is....Nothing absolutely nothing had replace a hole on my heart after losing my daughter, not even god or the love of god.
I can entertain the idea that I'm just a sperm donor as a vail or coping menchism to justify it all. It would be really convient for me.
It works well in my head..but dose didley squat in my heart. If there is a god..why dosn't god heal my broken heart?
Even another woman can't fix me of this. I just want to love and hold my duaghter. I guess it's too much to ask for.

Life gose on...yes it dose.

I concur crow, we are but the same, frankly I want her back not because I still want her back because now I will never love her the same as before. But I want her back because I want to grow old with my son's. selfish as it maybe to live with my sons again it torture myself with living with a woman who considered me for convenience only.

Maybe tht ws the reason God sent me here, to see the filth in my woman's personality.

but im optimistic ironically, people i believe can change and if God as priests and nuns say cab forgive, so cn I.

Yeah...I can always look at it another way.
She's unhappy as fresia at moment and the guy that's she's with.... she said is grumpie as fresia too. :p

maybe if i lived with her that long...I'd probably be grumpie as fresia too. hahahaaaa

yes..it's like a crazy message I've been hearing about forgiveness a lot lately.
I thought I've forgiven her already. I guess I can always do more.
I know forgiveness is a part of moving forward.

I know people can change...just not the way I want them to be.lol
I can always have hope that they would change to the way I like them to be :p

I know i can change myself. That's the paradox of it as well.

Latest posts

Back