It's 1239 AM on a Friday..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Autumntranspire said:
I am so exhausted that I don't know where to begin.. just want to feel something else. What is everyone up to and what is your favorite musician and song right now? Please share something.

Well it's 11:40 where I am right now and I'm currently working, hoping 12:30 can come soon enough so I can get a break for half anhour lol.
Not a big music fan, but if I had to pick a favorite band, I'd have to say Metallica. Because LEGENDS.
I'm more into country these days though. I miss horses.

Richard_39 said:
Autumntranspire said:
I am so exhausted that I don't know where to begin.. just want to feel something else. What is everyone up to and what is your favorite musician and song right now? Please share something.

Well it's 11:40 where I am right now and I'm currently working, hoping 12:30 can come soon enough so I can get a break for half anhour lol.
Not a big music fan, but if I had to pick a favorite band, I'd have to say Metallica. Because LEGENDS.

Richard! I miss cows. Used to live on a farm and feed the cows fresh apples and plums. For some reason I miss their weird tongues licking my arm. :p

Autumntranspire said:
Richard_39 said:
Autumntranspire said:

Richard! I miss cows. Used to live on a farm and feed the cows fresh apples and plums. For some reason I miss their weird tongues licking my arm. :p

INdeed, there's nothing quite like it ;-) I grew up in the city, but every year we'd leave for three weeks with my folks to go fishing up North and I have to say, the North of the country is my place. It's cool, it's DEVOID of too many people and the ones you meet are pretty friendly, everyone knows everyonw else and I got to make friends with horses. Took to riding a little bit, but it's been so long. I miss horses. I miss the fresh air in this concrete city I hate. I miss the snow and the cold mornings where you needed a vest. I miss swimming naked with a girl in the lake on a sunny morning, with the wisps of fog still visible on the lake. I miss the sweet sound of silence that permates everything and the feeling that time slows to a crawl when you're there.
I feel I could miss cows licking my arms, too ;-)

:)

That sounds just like home... I miss running in the field barefoot, scraping up my arms and knees climbing barbed wire fences, running from the bulls. Jumping in the creek.. the stars.. The stars I miss the most. Here in Tokyo.. you cannot see much.
Wet tongues, munching apples, smiling cows, happy.. peaceful.

Autumntranspire said:
:)

That sounds just like home... I miss running in the field barefoot, scraping up my arms and knees climbing barbed wire fences, running from the bulls. Jumping in the creek.. the stars.. The stars I miss the most. Here in Tokyo.. you cannot see much.
Wet tongues, munching apples, smiling cows, happy.. peaceful.

Oh, you're in Tokyo!
Long time ago, the girl of my dreams I sent to Tokyo, for her own good. I think she came back, but since I hurt her sending her there, I don't think she'll talk to me again. I do hope she's happy. But I heard wonderful things about Tokyo, although yeah, you probably can't see much of the stars ;-)
Don't worry, I imagine you're there for studies, you'll be back before you know it. Running in green and swimming in blue ;-)

Autumntranspire said:
I am here for other reasons! for another 2 1/2 years.
The girl of your dreams, aye? Shouldn't she be back then? ;)

Nope. Hurt her too much before she left ;-) I don't think she'll be back. So, there goes my dreams lol.
You could always get into wrestling over there. I was always a big fan of Jericho and I hear wrestling in Japan is pretty good, I don't know if WAR still exists but it must be fun to watch ;-)
What do you enjoy doing over there?

I don't know if I have what it takes to wrestle, but I do kickbox, so that could get me somewhere if I stopped drinking.. maybe.
i'm sorry to hear about the lady. One day the special one will come along, I know it... she's gotta. otherwise I have zero hope for myself.

I enjoy exploring, traveling, photography and of course, eating! Drinking too.. can be a lot of fun with the right group. Japanese are amazing people, very welcoming it seems to complete idiots like myself. Just not so much ignorant idiots. Just oblivious ones. :=)

School has only been back in session for 2 days.  That's way too early for me to know what day of the week it is and this post does not help. lol  **** future people :club:  

:D

But okay, I'll share something.  

[youtube]B9FzVhw8_bY[/youtube]

Autumntranspire said:

So far I'm up to checking my email for today.  Favorite musician right now would probably be Oasis, and the song would be "Some Might Say".  I can play some of the chords on guitar but I'm still just starting to learn it.

[youtube]4fLR3FRaFsQ[/youtube]

It's 11:09am here in New Zealand, I'm frantically working to finish this scripting assignment that is due at 11:55pm tonight. Right now my favourite is the Allman Brothers and my favourite song would be the live version of In Memory of Elizabeth Reed on the Live at the Filmore East album.

It's 03:20 in Sweden, and I'm halfways done cleaning kitchen half a week before I'll take off for a LARP.
Favourite musician is (to no surprise) The Unguided, favourite song may be Inception by the same ones.
I'd also like to find that relevancy. It's good at hiding.

Oh boy! Hope you got that assignment finished Paraiyar! Also good song and musician selections (not that I'd judge had you chosen something I wasn't fond of.)
Hope your LARPing goes well Meaw! One day you will have to explain to me further what it is you do. I'm still a little lost!
****.. yeah it is :( It will scurry out one day.

It's 0100 now and I can't sleep. I have to get up in 4 hours for work. I just keep thinking of frustrating things back home, back at my old job, things I failed at... can't shut my brain off tonight for some reason.

This is my happy song. I hope you enjoy it. (here's the link: )

[youtube]eE9tV1WGTgE[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back