it's a persistent feeling that doesn't sleep

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samijamal

Reaction score

this feeling of loneliness is fixed and endless. it doesn't sleep when you're asleep, it doesn't take any rest when you do, it doesn't even go away for a second to take a leak and then come back. if it could crsytalize for a moment you'd strangle it in a second,but you might flinch for fear of being alone again.

roundasapenguin said:
aw, there there *hug hug*. we've all been there. heck, I get that feeling once in a while but y'know, you can't let it drag you down. hope you're feeling better soon :)

thanx immensely,
i tend to think of it as the only thing that we can't get used to,no matter how long we have it in our lives.i think getting used to it makes it harder to eradicate.

i used to think that amassing up friends can take it away but life experiences reasoned me back as i became to notice that i felt even lonelier around people.:(

Actually, the only time I can get any respite from loneliness is when I'm sleeping. That's why I value sleep so much.

CAS said:
Actually, the only time I can get any respite from loneliness is when I'm sleeping. That's why I value sleep so much.

You're lucky. I've often had dreams related to loneliness: Floating in a boat on an endless sea, trapped in a bare room with no exit, etc.

not fun...

CAS said:

even during sleep this feeling of loneliness finds its way to my mind in forms of horrifying dreams. the only pause is when i sleep on booze. i think that's why i have a thing for booze.

Twitchy said:
CAS said:

You're lucky. I've often had dreams related to loneliness: Floating in a boat on an endless sea, trapped in a bare room with no exit, etc.

not fun...

it's just likewise here too,y. know. i only have relief when i sleep after
drinking a good deal, as i never blacked out.

Latest posts

Back