It's my birthday today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Hey everyone.. it's my birthday today! I'm another sad, lonely person but i'm trying not to feel beaten down or anything... anyway, at the risk of sounding juvenile and probably even a little dumb :rolleyes:.............if some of you take time out to wish me, i'll feel sort of happy i guess! not many people in the world who would do that so.... just a little foolish post!

anyway.. i like lurking around here... always feels better knowing im not the only one:D :D

Have a good day!

Guest said:
Hey everyone.. it's my birthday today! I'm another sad, lonely person but i'm trying not to feel beaten down or anything... anyway, at the risk of sounding juvenile and probably even a little dumb :rolleyes:.............if some of you take time out to wish me, i'll feel sort of happy i guess! not many people in the world who would do that so.... just a little foolish post!

anyway.. i like lurking around here... always feels better knowing im not the only one:D :D

Have a good day!

happy b day. may all your wishes come true,:D

happy birthday
hope your wishes come true and that you know people are thinking about you.

Guest said:

Have a good day!

Happy birthday guest.

I always used to get depressed since birthdays were such a lame dissapointment for me, having no friends!

Please don't feel too bad. How old are you today?

Hey!

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a good Birthday nonetheless. So how old are you now? Where are you from? What is your biggest wish in this world? It's always nice to see some silly, upbeat posts around here! It makes me feel all that much better inside me. :)

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Guest............happy birthday to you.

Thank you all soooo much for the wishes! Sorry i couldn't reply earlier!
Anyway, I turned 21... and also instead of sitting at home watching movies (again).. i actually went out and met up with some people i used to know back in school. All in all it wasn't a bad day!
And to everyone who took out time to wish me.. well it's the sweetest thing!:p:p
Tc everyone and thanks again!!:D:D

Latest posts

Back