It's ok

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
It is said an Eastern monarch once charged his wise men to invent him a sentence to be ever in view, and which should be true and appropriate in all times and situations. They presented him the words: "And this, too, shall pass away." Abraham Lincoln

Where ever you are and whatever you are going through, it will be ok. Sometimes we see how things are right now in this moment and we believe that that is how they will always be. It's hard sometimes to acknowledge that things will pass- both good and bad. In the grand scheme of life, so many things we go through are small inconvienances and it's easy to get stuck focusing on them. They are lessons we learn. While we have things happen in our lives that are uncomfortable, we also have so much to be thankful for. These things too, shall pass. I hope we all learn to count our blessings and realize how they are gifts. The people who love us are gifts. The pur of a kitten, the taste of chocolate mint icecream, the rainbows in the sky, a smile from a stranger, a kind word- all gifts. Nothing is permanent. Not our relationships, not our health, not our troubles or any other thing we have. It will all pass. So what is the point, if not to be thankful and live in the moment? Now is the time to love. Now is the time to be thankful. Now is the time not to let the little things wear away at our souls. Now is the time to flow with life and hold onto what is meaningful and let go of what we can't control. It's ok. It will all be ok.

Unacceptance said:
Now you already know what I think about such mentalities.

Yes, I do and .... it's ok :) I still love ya! Come here you! How about a great big hippy chick hug?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Unacceptance))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

**giggles**

Latest posts

Back