It's over

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetviki

Reaction score
I met a great guy and I thought it would last and it didn't. All that's left is a the pain and the terrible sense of loss. I don't even know why I'm writing this all I know is that its all tearing me up inside. I cried myself to sleep these past few nights. I keep thinking about all the things I could have done differently, certain situations handled differently and maybe it would have worked out. There are times when I'm overcome with sadness and other times with anger. My emotions are out of control and I feel like I will not be able to open up to another person for a long time. I'm staying single, fresia relationships and fresia love. It was something that I was always so opened to but sooner or later it all ended the same. Why even bother?

That really sucks. Just give it time. The pain will diminish and eventually you will be open to other relationships. I know how it feels to go through that kind of pain and it really is terrible. I wish you the best of luck.

This is probably my own frustration talking but all i can say is 'at least you've met someone'

I AM THE SAME WAY. No matter what good I do for someone it gets forgotten. In the end I just feel like I was used and all my negative thoughts on that person came true.

You think that you are close to someone and then they just leave. They never are willing to change things to make it end on a good note. Nope. Never.

There are many people who feel like the way you do. They get left behind because they did something wrong and tried to apologize as much as they could, but it does nothing.

I'm seriously just looking for a friend and I hate how I was led on to believe that something more serious would happen only to be taken a BIG step backwards and not even be considered a friend to them anymore. I'm just there with them whenever they have nothing else to do or no one else to talk to.

Sorry about that Vicky.

Dang i wish it was that easy for me.
I usually feel like that after a break up, especailly a hard break up.

Then life has a funny way of asking me. Are you sure, sure, sure about that ?:p

Why ?
Probably I'm a human and need loving and effections.
And god or creation has a sence of humor....I have an eurdge or desire to get laid every so often, instill with in me :(
It is what it is.

vikki with time, you will heal.

It will take time, perhaps lots of time

Its ok to stay single while your heart mends.

You'll find someone else to love once you learn to believe in love again

*hug*

I'm sorry to hear of you pain right now, Viki. Try not to blame yourself. Anything you did was you being yourself, and being something different would have been unlikely to have lengthened the relationship for long.

Being down on love right now is probably not a bad idea; it may give you the chance to get on with your life for now and avoid a rebound relationship; and when someone else comes along I'm sure you will find a more positive attitude again.

I wish you the very best.

Latest posts

Back