I've never felt so lonely!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHY said:
hey guys and thank you for your replies...

Every morning I wake up I think to myself...today is a fresh start and I will be very happy. Then the day goes on and as soon as evening comes...that empty feeling comes back. And I wish I had a friend I could call and just make me laugh but I don't have one so I turn to the tv but then I feel like a bystander just looking at other peoples lives wanting to somehow fit in. It's so superficial!

Do those people who are surrounded by a whole group of friends all the time and are the center of attention...ever feel lonely?

Can you have no friends and not feel lonely??? Has anyone managed to do that?

Yes it's possible to have no friends and not feel lonely. What kind of things is it that makes you feel lonely? Other than not having a friend to call up whenever. Give us a few examples of the times when you really felt and lonely and why did you feel lonely?

Oh yeah and Welcome

****, sorry to tell you this but your husband sound like a real ******* prick, tho you said he did change so i guess that's good, but that's still REALLY harsh of him. I know how you feel about the accent, i can barely speak the language here and i don't like trying to speak their language because i sound like a huge retard ( i don't even have a first language lol ) But i somehow doubt your accent can be that bad if you basically grew up in the US. You probably got really hurt when he made fun of your accent and i don't blame you, it gutless of him and he should really try to learn a new language himself. Do you still love him? honestly do you? I'm not gonna tell you to divorce him, i just don't see a point in hanging around with a guy you don't really trust or ( maybe i don't know ) love. I know it's not easy to just leave him because of the kids and you got a house together and what not, but you should without a doubt consider if it's really worth sticking around with him, you don't wanna grow old and look back at your life saying ''What if'' life is simply too short for that. Again i can relate to you on the whole ''Scared of people'' i don't see why you wouldn't be and it IS his fault because he treated you like that, but ask yourself again ''Am i gonna keep holding myself back because he was an idiot?'' You don't seem happy ( obviously ) even tho you have a husband who has his own business, car, house, kids, etc etc. Be serious now, would you rather be a rich but unhappy person or a ''poor'' happy person? Now don't think I'm telling you to divorce the guy because i don't know how you guys life is now, i just don't think any person should look back and said ''What if'' when they grow old. Yes you might say ''I can't do as i want to because i have my kid/s'' i know but you can't just live YOUR life for other people. I think 1 of the reasons you're feeling like you are now is, you didn't plan on getting kids back then yea? so all you really wanted to do just got taken away from you. I know it's always hard to meet new people, but don't you know anyone? i mean the neighbours? other people from the street? You really HAVE to push yourself, if you want to make new friends. I know it's harsh to say ''Just push yourself'' ''Just do it'' but it's really the only way i can think of and I'm sorry if you just CAN'T do it, tell your husband about your issues he might not want to listen at first, but keep talking to him about it..even if he gets angry again, HE needs to fix this too not you all by yourself. He got you into most of this yes? he should help you get out of it, i mean if things are good between you guys he should be willing to help you and if he doesn't wanna help you get new friends. Why bother with him? I'm sorry if i come off a little too harsh, but you don't wanna end up as a 40 year old having no friends or any sort of real relationship. You're 27 you are still young 27 is nothing, seeing you have at least 50 years left to live in and imo you should start enjoying life as much as possible before you start to think to youself ''it's too late now'' it's never too late, but it's better to do it as early as possible so you'll have a longer time enjoying life

Also sorry if i've made a few mistakes here and there it's still early and i gotta get to the gym soon. I'll respond later and also if you have msn you can send me a PM it's easier to talk over that.

Take care

Latest posts

Back