Jilted John

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Ox Blood

We miss our Jilted John in chat.

We dedicated this beautiful song to you:

[video=youtube]

srsly, tho. come back nao plz, ty

I told him he's not allowed to go until I do, too.

Us old-timers have to stick together and all. :cool:

Come back soon, manly John. The testosterone levels in chat have been dropping severely.

But seriously, I hope you're doing alright.

Quite a few people are missing JJ around here. You are not the only one Ox. Desert wolf was asking me about JJ.

People are thinking of you JJ.

John! I'm worried about you buddy :( Hope you're well and come back to us in one piece!

Doh!
I've only just seen this thread! Thank you all so much for your concerns.I'm sorry I disappeared suddenly when I had some serious health issues going on,but true to form,I lost my free wi fi connection to the net when the PC shop downstairs closed down suddenly.This was at exactly the same time as I was going into hospital for tests for suspected oesophageal cancer.
The tests were negative,turns out I have something else,but it's treatable.

I only managed to get back on line yesterday,and I was too busy getting back into chat to see this thread until today!

Once again,many thanks for your concerns,they were totally unexpected,and have brought a lump to my throat. (which was all I needed!)

JJ.

John, I'm seriously gonna tie you down so you have to stay in chat.
Always come in after I've passed out (no) Brat :p

But really... We're all happy you're back. Hope you're feeling much better <3

JJ we all look forward to seeing you on xat again, so you better make sure you come back. Keep fighting! (hug)

floffyschneeman said:
JJ we all look forward to seeing you on xat again, so you better make sure you come back. Keep fighting! (hug)

Indeed. I hope you'll feel better soon, John. Hang in there!

Latest posts

Back