Joined a while ago but here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellyGirl

Reaction score
Hi I'm posting for the first time..joining I figured if I got too lonly I'd post if not I'd just lurk...but after some pm encouragement I figured I'd just post...

I'm generally a very lonely person. but I got a girlfriend (internet but I care for her very much) and it has began to fill that void for me.Yes I'm a lesbian ^_^' well pan sexual in theory Lesbian in practice as I like to say. Not that it really matters much I guess...I'm 18 years old and not attending college yet despite graduating in the summer, I may skip it alltogether. not sure. I'm just trying to get my life together.

the source of my loneliness and my life being in shambles? I'm a closeted(pre op) mtf transsexual after coming out to my mother she didn't support or even believe me...I've downplayed it around her ever since. I plan to leave home eventually so I may start my life. it's a long hard road ahead of me but... well it's my life.

~KellyGirl~

If anyone says anything about this person they will be pummeled to death by My awesomness so Yeah!

Welcome, Kelly, high five! :)

Hijacc said:
If anyone says anything about this person they will be pummeled to death by My awesomness so Yeah!

Oh my God ... I think he's serious.

Hi there KellyGirl, Welcome here. I think you should fellow what ever path in life is the right one for you. Sometimes though the path that is the right one is not the easiest one. But you already seem to understand this :) I hope in time your parents well as well. I think you should cut them a little slack thou. I mean I am guessing here but has it not been difficult for you to come to terms with what you wont out of life and what you are? You have had your hole life to deal with that and I think you probably still struggle. I know I would. Your parents may just need some time. Good to have you here. Seems you already made friends with Hijacc, Well-someone has to be he's friend lol Only joking, He's a top guy really.

Welcome to the forum KellyGirl :)

Hijacc said:

Huh?

Well I dream to be a storyteller I aspire to write above all else. maybe I owe my family more slack but...I know my home is just a trap..it'll suck the life out of me...I've never seriously considered suicide...but I think if I stay here... I will die. so I'm doing what I can.

thanks..I haven't decide what to do with my life yet..but becuase of the expense waiting in my future...well I'm trying to think how I might make it. I was more thinking about something like fiction but...perhaps ^_^

Welcome Kelly. Its not right to judge a person by their sexual preference. You have my support if you want to leave your family...but i admit, the road ahead is difficult to walk.

SadRabbit said:
Welcome Kelly. Its not right to judge a person by their sexual preference. You have my support if you want to leave your family...but i admit, the road ahead is difficult to walk.

sexual preference isn't the half of it ^_^' but I now what you mean...it will be no matter what I do... but I have a plan. anyway thanks for the support.

Dont worry so much ur still 18 ,u have a life time ahead of u :)
anyways welcome here :D i am also new though

Latest posts

Back