Just arrived!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotsman

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Just a short message to say hello. I suppose, like many of you, i'm here to fill some kind of void for one reason or another. Hopefully i'll be able to get to know some of you and share a few laughs etc.

Welcome to the site.

^ Yes, I think so. Only been here a few months but already met some people I truly consider friends.

Well I look forward to becoming involved and making friends. I'm sure some of you will get to know me as time goes on. I'm male, from Central Scotland, 35 years old. If anyone wants to put a face to the username then there is a thread out there where i've posted. Have a great Saturday!

Isn't that your face on your avatar, lol? It reminds me of a movie villain, but I can't recall who. :p

Also, where exactly in Scotland? When you say "central" I think of some place like Stirling.

Haha. Yes that it is me in the avatar. I changed my avatar after my last post. I don't mind being a movie villain, haha. They're usually the cool sexy ones :) I'm from strathclyde in Scotland.

You didn't visit Glasgow? That's a disgrace! :) maybe one day you can if you ever come back to the uk. It's a nice city. Albeit a bit grey sometimes.

I'd love to go back at some point.
I didnt manage to get to Inverness, Edinburgh, Skye and several other smaller towns like Stirling.

Latest posts

Back