Just Introducing myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lone_drow

Reaction score
Hello.

I came across this forum and read some posts and it seems the folks on here are friendly and supportive so I decided to sign up.

I'll be 27 this year, female and married. I'm shy and introverted and I guess I could consider myself somewhat of a loner by choice.

I love art, books and gaming and would be glad to meet like minded folks.

Welcome to the site :)

Heya, and welcome. Not really much of fan of Salvatore's works, but I won't hold it against newcomers. :p Hope you enjoy your stay in ALL, Lone Drow.

Hi guys. Thank you for the warm welcome!:)

Bread said:
Heya, and welcome. Not really much of fan of Salvatore's works, but I won't hold it against newcomers. :p Hope you enjoy your stay in ALL, Lone Drow.

Hi Bread. I understand that Salvatore's works is not everyone's cup of tea. Also Drizzt is like this munchkin character with uber marty stu like powers...:p

What books do you like btw?

lone_drow said:
Hi Bread. I understand that Salvatore's works is not everyone's cup of tea. Also Drizzt is like this munchkin character with uber marty stu like powers...:p

What books do you like btw?

I quite fancy Terry Pratchett's Discworld series. Good for a laugh and sense of adventure, man with a way with words, that one. Sad state of affairs with the series nowadays (apparently Pratchett's state of health has been deteriorating), 'tho, and doubtful it will recover, before he does. :(

Latest posts

Back