Just me.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fodderboy

Reaction score
'Alo, the thingy said it's a good idea to introduce myself so here it goes...

I'm 25, lived in Orange County for a year now... I moved out here from Los Angeles, and before that Antelope Valley... It's been a good couple years since I've lived near anyone I know... I can't seem to make any friends out here, perhaps it's some sort of body odor... Damned if I know...

I get to spend a lot of time near the computer between work and school, but I don't have any friends online that I can talk to, either... So it pretty much mirrors real life =0)

So... Yeah... Um... I suppose I'm just looking to meet new and interesting people, and force them into awkward social situations...

*waves*

Welcome Fodderboy :)

Fodderboy said:
So... Yeah... Um... I suppose I'm just looking to meet new and interesting people, and force them into awkward social situations...

*waves*

Don't forget to stop by the chat room.... :p

Fodderboy said:
Bluey said:
Hi there and welcome here :) Is that you in the pick?

... Yeah, lol.

You know you have a very familiar face.

There is no way I would have ever meat you tho. I mean I live in the UK

Like the hat tho, very cool :cool:

Bluey said:
Fodderboy said:
Bluey said:

... Yeah, lol.

Hahaha, I've been before, but I dunno if I'd have been social enough to actually go meet people... =0)

Fodderboy said:
Bluey said:
Fodderboy said:
Bluey said:

... Yeah, lol.

Hahaha, I've been before, but I dunno if I'd have been social enough to actually go meet people... =0)

Well the chancers are remote even if you have been be for. I know where an island here and where not that big in size but I don't know everyone here lol Where not that small off a country lol

Fodderboy said:

*waves*

That's why I'm here! :)

Welcome...and have fun!

Fodderboy said:

I can't supply the interesting but i do quite well at leaping to awkward.

Welcome.:)

Latest posts

Back