Just Sayin' Hello.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Apothecary

Reaction score
I've had this forum bookmarked for a while & I finally decided to join.

Anyways, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. In a nutshell I'm a young amateur artist (18 at the moment). I enjoy writing & although I'm far from being a good writer, I'm always trying to improve. I live in a small coastal community about 15 minutes away from the nearest town (by car). I have some acquaintances in town, but none around the community.

There's only 1 person I feel I can be somewhat open with, no real close friends to speak of. I do a lot of solitary walking, I watch movies on a regular basis & I play video games sometimes. I've always appreciated solitude, but since I graduated high school I've been feeling increasingly lonely; it was almost as if all I had left -whether I liked it or not- was solitude. Moving on to college made it worse. One thing leads to another & I ended up finding this forum.

I look forward to joining some discussions & perhaps meeting some interesting people. In my experience, it's the ones who talk the least that have the most worthwhile stuff to say.

Nice to meet you~ You know how to introduce yourself well! Not too drawn out or too short and snappy. Well done! A* xD

Thanks for the welcome. It's nice to meet you all as well.

@ MissGuided: 'Tis nice to be here. I haven't really done much, but it seems promising.

@ Gutted: Haha, that's about the last thing I expected anyone to say. :D

Welcome! I have a certain appreciation for arty-type people as I myself can't draw or creatively write to save my life. Perhaps we'll see some of your work at some point?

I'm not much of a visual artist, I don't practice enough to draw/paint anything worth sharing.
I added a link to my figment library on my profile, if anyone happens to be interested. It's a writing website that I frequent.

I always find it odd when people say they can't draw or write, because my early writing efforts were downright awful.

A warm welcome from me too *waves* I find a good deal of the ALL community are very talented as well as generous and funny. I trust you will like it here Lone

Latest posts

Back