Just Sayin'.........(Post Any Comments Or Observations You Want)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to get a kick out of it when drug dealers would tell their customers that they have some new stuff, and the customers ask if it's any good. What do they expect the dealer to say? "..Oh. This new stuff sucks. Don't buy from me..":p

Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night and carried on a conversation with someone until you snap out of it and realize that nobody is there?

LoneKiller said:
Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night and carried on a conversation with someone until you snap out of it and realize that nobody is there?

Not lately...but yes.

Have you ever been on a plane turning turbulence, thought this is 'it', been comfortable with it, let go of everything you were and said ok?

JasonM said:
LoneKiller said:

Not lately...but yes.

Have you ever been on a plane turning turbulence, thought this is 'it', been comfortable with it, let go of everything you were and said ok?
I've never flown before myself. I do hear that some people freak out and need sedation.

LoneKiller said:

I once had a dream i was humping somebody and then kinda woke up.

Started to hump the bed still being half kippy.

Won't disclose who the other person was ;)

[/quote]I've never flown before myself. I do hear that some people freak out and need sedation.
[/quote]

Thats me ! hate flying, have to take happy pill from the doc - don't know why though it still scares the crap out of me !

If a boat sinks - I can swim

If I fall off my bike - I can walk

If a plane crashes - I CANT fly !

JasonM said:

Not exactly... but when that happens I do get a little rush of adrenalin and think yeah, come on then, let's see what you've got...

grainofrice24 said:
Went to 2 malls today looking for Christmas gifts...couldn't find anything good. I hate buying clothes as gifts because they might not fit/be the right style. Why can't malls sell stuff other than clothes?!?! Seriously lik 92% of stores in malls sell clothes and they all look the same. THEY CLOSED SPENCER'S GIFTS!!! :(

When I don't know what to buy (happens a lot with my parents), I usually stick to one of these 3 options:

-Perfume
-Photo with a nice frame
-Fancy calendar w/ puppies or something pleasant

LoneKiller said:
I love the show "The Wire", but I spend half my time going to the UD looking up the slang they use that I've never heard before.:p

I know the feeling... Imagine what it was for me, english isn't even my native language. You'll never hear that slang on an english classroom...

Felix said:
grainofrice24 said:
Went to 2 malls today looking for Christmas gifts...couldn't find anything good. I hate buying clothes as gifts because they might not fit/be the right style. Why can't malls sell stuff other than clothes?!?! Seriously lik 92% of stores in malls sell clothes and they all look the same. THEY CLOSED SPENCER'S GIFTS!!! :(

When I don't know what to buy (happens a lot with my parents), I usually stick to one of these 3 options:

-Perfume
-Photo with a nice frame
-Fancy calendar w/ puppies or something pleasant

LoneKiller said:
I love the show "The Wire", but I spend half my time going to the UD looking up the slang they use that I've never heard before.:p

I know the feeling... Imagine what it was for me, english isn't even my native language. You'll never hear that slang on an english classroom...
Oh that's right! I bet you had a tough time. So much slang it's incredible.

LoneKiller said:
I once argued for over 5 hours with another member from an older forum I was in over dead body disposal.:D

5 hours over 'Dead body disposal' ? WTF ! :D

Good job it wasn't politics or similar ! you would still be arguing.:D

So funny, can't think how you can argue over such a topic for that long.

monkeysox said:
Just 2 guys thinking they're right and the other is wrong. He said bodies have to be buried underground or the the dead person's soul can't reach Heaven. I said that it doesn't matter what happens to the body. The spirit leaves the physical form and enters Heaven.

LoneKiller said:
monkeysox said:
Just 2 guys thinking they're right and the other is wrong. He said bodies have to be buried underground or the the dead person's soul can't reach Heaven. I said that it doesn't matter what happens to the body. The spirit leaves the physical form and enters Heaven.

I totally think we should have a religious debate section, so we can debate about this very thing.

Btw, you're both wrong. When you die, your soul resonates with your idea of the afterlife (i.e. if you believe in reincarnation, you get reincarnated). If you have strong feelings of guilt or self-hate, your soul doesn't resonate properly.

bulmabriefs144 said:
LoneKiller said:
monkeysox said:

I totally think we should have a religious debate section, so we can debate about this very thing.

Btw, you're both wrong. When you die, your soul resonates with your idea of the afterlife (i.e. if you believe in reincarnation, you get reincarnated). If you have strong feelings of guilt or self-hate, your soul doesn't resonate properly.
I will be playing starting point guard for the San Antonio Spurs before we ever see a section on religious debate. It will never happen. Unless the Rev. Jesse Jackson becomes the new admin. Then maybe. By the way. I don't appreciate being called wrong from someone who can't possibly know for sure. My words are of faith. Not from some textbook or religious site.

LoneKiller said:
I once argued for over 5 hours with another member from an older forum I was in over dead body disposal.:D

I believe the rule of thumb is that if it's been unrefrigerated for more than an hour, it's best to not eat it. When in doubt, throw it out.

Latest posts

Back