Just Saying Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quual

Reaction score
Greetings to everyone;

A little about me: A man from Ohio, born and raised, (Why haven't I ever left ?) I've seen 43 Years go by and I have to say it went by too fast. Been alone for the last nine, at first by choice, now because....

Well to be honest....During my life I have worked up the courage to invite someone out on a date six times....During my life six people I have asked out have turned down the invitation....thank you all for being polite about it.

Since that never worked...or more likely because I tend to chicken out far more often than not....A few extremely intelligent woman have deduced, He is going to wait forever and decided to ask first....

Where did you all go ?

aw i'm sorry about the bad luck, but better to have lost than to never have tried

anyways welcome to the forum

:D

Welcome to the forum. lol, we're still around, only some of us are married now. :p

Welcome to the forum.

Life is boring when there's nothing to do. No dragons to slay, no damsels to save... No real reason for anyone to fall in love.

As for building up the courage to ask them... I'll share with you a little story.

When I was 12 I was completely shallow. I pretended I was in love with this girl because it seemed like a fun idea and I liked the attention. Yeah I was a real class clown back then. She didn't like me, but after months of being persistent she actually started to like me, and the strange thing was I started to like her.

Then I turned 13, was moved to a different school, but I had become more emotional. There was a girl I liked at this school, but the way I was now I couldn't even build up the courage to talk to her! I stopped being a class clown and actually started acting normal and caring about what people might think of me.

The point is, you need to go into the situation with little regard about how it will turn out. If you get rejected so what? If you don't talk to anyone you will definitely be rejected!

hey Quall. Sorry to hear bout the bad luck. Im almost in the same boat but slightly different:p

Welcome to Lonely Life forum

Wow, you're a computer repair technician? Sounds like a cool job. Welcome.

Hello, I'm new to the forum and only 19 but never had a girlfriend; I am too shy and am afraid to commit. You're not alone my friend :]. Welcome by the way.

Latest posts

Back