Just some quick help please?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
homelessdog.jpg

1235980859995.jpg

very_sad_puppy.jpg

puppy_is_sad.jpg

1213160330089.jpg

omg dayvan cowboy, the first and thrid/fourth picture made me incredibly sad! i love it (haha you know what i mean)
i will say that everyone's pictures are great! thanks! everyone can keep posting them for fun if you want. i could always still add more to my collection. :) but im not in great need anymore. thanks again!

I hope they help you out, Xeta.

I think someone already posted this, but its always nice to come back once and a while and read this story.

[youtube]XyCk2ygkqEU[/youtube]

Dayvan, do you have an interest in photography? Only you seem to have a real eye for powerful images.

Steel said:
Dayvan, do you have an interest in photography? Only you seem to have a real eye for powerful images.

Thanks Steel. That gives me some hope since I was always into photography, but my taste in cameras is a little too expensive and I've never really had the chance to get my foot in the door with it. I'm either busy dealing with other things or financially unable to try and become a freelance photographer. Its something I would want to get into, but for now I can only dream.

Thank you Xeta. I just wanted to help you out, but I appreciate the kind words.

I'm starting to think if I should really get a nice camera for the summer. :)

Latest posts

Back