Just turned 20, never had a girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:
You know, you shouldn't just "want a girlfriend". You should want that one special girl that you can't keep your mind off of. All the guys I dated all dated me for the wrong reasons and it sucks. Keep your head high. I hope you find that one girl. I'm sure you will XOXO

That's what I want. Someone special, it only takes someone special to accept me, that one of the few good things about me. The bad thing, finding someone is almost impossible.

Lost Soul said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
The good girls are always taken. The bad ones are the ones who are left.

True.

What makes me angry and frustrated is that I'm told it's MY fault I'm alone...why? Because girls want to date guys that are the polar opposite of me?

just because you never had a GF doesnt mean you are worse or something
you are actually in better position on having stronger spirit

And the fact you are 20, and not almost 30, is a mark in your favor. You have the rest of your 20's to worry about these things.

You're 20 and never had a girlfriend. I'm 23 and never had a girlfriend. Guess what....

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

You know how much stress relationships are. I've seen my fair share and heard about various more from friends, and they sound awful. Yeah, they can be wonderful, but there's time for that when people are older and more mature. You're young. Enjoy your youth. Drink, laugh, party. Hell, shag around if you are that way inclined, but enjoy being single. When the time comes that you do settle down, long term, you don't want to look back with regrets as that will lead to you doing things that should have been done single. Live life, and when you're older, live love.

:D

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Well said, Jean.

The only people that make fun of things like this are insecure douchebags.

Thank you :)

Oh, and I read up a few and saw that it annoys you that you're blamed for your situation. Sucks, doesn't it. I was speaking to my family one night about my lack of intimate relationships and they basically said that it was my fault as I am too nice. Oh, well, I am sorry I respect women and don't treat them like honeysuckle. I agree with you. Height of tedium. Not our fault women at this age are more interested in bad boys with good looks. That's why I'm happy to wait. Women in their late 20s/early 30s are more experienced and realise that the nice guys are the keepers and are far less shallow.

Love the gif and sig, by the way. Fellow Buffy fan, here. Well, I'm more Angel than Buffy, but BtVS is also awesome.

you all just cock block yourselves with all kinds of pyscho honeysuckle.
Duchbags this, nice girls that...blah...blah...blah.

You can talk and think about this honeysuckle until you die from all kinds of angles....

When was the last time you actually asked out a woman, Hitted up
on a woman, flirt with a women? In real life....
What are you doing about it? Are you taking any actions?

It's a ******* chore...Ans you'll get shot down lots too...
But anywho....are you still taking any actions?
You can label your fears as anxiety. Everyone have fears and feel fears.
You can say you dont have fucken balls or courage...it's the samething.
Women want guys wirh balls or courage...cuase they're women. Their scared shitless too.
So man up and be a man. Who are you trying to fool? There's a big difference of being a pussy and being nice.

I hitted up on 2 chicks last night and fiirted with one of them all night long.
She's fine too.....Aint no chicks been knocking on my front door lately.
And I went there alone too. Then a chick asked invited me to go hangout with her group of friends.
Thats how you meet people you dont know.
Sarah knocks on the back door.lmao But that's becuase she fines me sexy.

I know you're like me...But i aint a kind of guys that's gonna sit around and wait to honeysuckle to happen either.

"Just turned 20 and never had a gf/bf"

Yeah. This is definitely me at 20. Oh well. fresia it.
[video=youtube]

Lonesome Crow said:

Erm, a week ago. Last time I asked a girl out. Unlike yourself, I don't dip a net in the water and hope to pull out a decent catch. I'm not interested in playing around. When I genuinely like someone, I ask her out. To this day, I've always had them say, "No." No biggy, but don't question me on how much I do to get a girlfriend.

Additionally, there are people out there who feel they cannot ask women out because they are genuinely afraid to do it. Who are you to judge them?

And here's my question to you: if you ask out so many women, why do you think you get so many rejections? Your method doesn't seem to be great, either...

jean-vic said:
Lonesome Crow said:

Erm, a week ago. Last time I asked a girl out. Unlike yourself, I don't dip a net in the water and hope to pull out a decent catch. I'm not interested in playing around. When I genuinely like someone, I ask her out. To this day, I've always had them say, "No." No biggy, but don't question me on how much I do to get a girlfriend.

Additionally, there are people out there who feel they cannot ask women out because they are genuinely afraid to do it. Who are you to judge them?

And here's my question to you: if you ask out so many women, why do you think you get so many rejections? Your method doesn't seem to be great, either...

and who in the fresia are you to judge anyone just the same?
You bascailly said all women in thier 20 to 30 are shallow.
WTF dude!!!!lol

Dip the net????
you assume alot or have brain damnage.
Why do you assume I got rejected?
You connect too many dots with bullshit in your head with your own experince and projection of yourself.

how in hell can you genuinely like someone when you dont even know them?
when you're connection dots in your heads with BS in your head with people ,especially.

Not questioning how you go about Not getting a GF.
If it's not a biggy ....then why in the hell are you bitching about it?

Its rediculous.

Don't mind LC. He seems to think everyone else has problems except himself.

And I agree completely about the 30 year olds wising up, and realizing that the nice guys are the good catches. I have a cousin who was friendzoned by this girl, who he was madly in love with, for 10 years. They remained close, and eventually she saw him for the good guy he was, and they ended up married. He is now 31, and expecting a child.

K....

There's a problem with douchebags like me.
We fresia the living out of them for bitches and sluts that they are...
you both can have our left overs :p

U should thank me....for ******* the bitchness out of them.
They had to get it out of thier system somehow.
Thats how they turn in oldmaids.lmao

With your line of reasonings, i guess women have that figured out too.
Thats why they'll play...there's always gonna be a sucker after the party....opps i mean nice guys.

I see anymore insulting and name calling of other members this thread gets shut down and people will find themselves with vacation time.

Lonesome Crow said:
K....

There's a problem with douchebags like me.
We fresia the living out of them for bitches and sluts that they are...
you both can have our left overs :p

U should thank me....for ******* the bitchness out of them.
They had to get it out of thier system somehow.
Thats how they turn in oldmaids.lmao

With your line of reasonings, i guess women have that figured out too.
Thats why they'll play...there's always gonna be a sucker after the party....opps i mean nice guys.

I like your posts LC - you seem to get what's actually happening between men and women.

When I really try I can pick up girls but it's such an annoying task to play the game and the result is always the same - dumb ass girls with daddy issues. No real connection there - what is the point of the sex?

At the same time, I realize that by the time I'm in my 30's and established with money that I can't permit myself to date women of similar age (leftovers, as you call them) because I know what trickery they are up to and I can't support their behavior.

Sigh

jean-vic said:
Lonesome Crow said:

+1. I agree. Some of us, don't have the ability or skills to ask a girl out, nor are we qualitfied. Some of us have fell out of ugly tree and hit every brance on the way down, so that only a few would be accepting. That is me.

Latest posts

Back