Just turned 20, never had a girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to learn how to hitted on women dude.
It's like learning how to ride a bikecycle.
Obviousely if there isnt adults in your life that's gonna teach you
how to do that. (my father sure as hell didnt teach me
or anyone of my ecademic teachers) i had to gather informations
from somewhere and someone....

So before you assume a man or even some stud gave me tips
or informations on how to approch women. Guess again.....

It was my ministor....which also happens to be a woman.
So before you go into thinking Im shallow and all that good honeysuckle.
It was also my ministor that gave me hints on how to be with pretty girl if i want to.
She tuaght me about my fears and how to walk through them.
To trust and love again...and many many other things in life.
Obviously wanting and being with a pretty girl isnt a sin or dating different women.
A christain ministor. She taught me about nature. She tuaght me about love and forgivness...not guilt and brimstome fire.

She also told me "SIN" is a mistake. SIN is also falling short of what god created me to be...my protential.
In so many ways..she was still telling me...grow fucken balls and be a man.

Welcome to the club. I'm 18 and never had a girlfriend, But i dont care about it. Not having a girlfriend isn't the end of the world at all!
People look for love because of their fear of loneliness... I fear loneliness no more, so i dont need a girlfriend to survive in this cruel world. You should do the same. First, overcome your fear of loneliness. Then, you won't have to look for a girlfriend. She will come for you

Right dude listen to me. Being single is not that big a deal. You are only 20. I'm mid 20s now and have just spent 2 year studying at Plymouth. I'm a bit of a northerner, so I traveled a bit of a distance. I've had GFs when I was a bit younger and tbh I regret it. I find it just holds you back. You're doing the right thing, on track to getting your degree and you will be successful. I've got quite a few friends here who r a bit older than you and they haven't had a girlfriend yet. I think you need to focus more on what you HAVE got instead of what you haven't. Believe me they will be falling over you when you graduate and rolling in the money. Just focus on your degree.
I understand that it hurts when you see all your friends with someone but don't worry, it will happen. I think you should just enjoy your freedom, when you're married with kids and all the rest you'll miss these days. I think being single is the best thing in the world. Believe me women r controlling and it drives you mad. You don't want any commitments holding you back. This is your world, now get out there and take it. No more talk of killing yourself as well because that's just silly. There's people who will miss u and you've got off to a promising start. Stop worrying and enjoy yourself :)

abbeyroad92 said:
I'm brand new to these forums so hopefully I have this in the right spot. I turned 20 about a month ago and for the most part I feel my life is on track. I'm in the middle of completing university and have a good part time job. The one thing that really bothers me is that I have never had a girlfriend, been on a date, or even kissed a girl. I've always been a little shy, but I don't think people really pick up on it. It's more of an internal shyness, if that makes any sense. The whole not having a girlfriend thing didn't really start to bother me until I started university. Up until that point I didn't care. But since then, it's all I think about. Every day, every night, for two years. I always figured I'd meet someone in the traditional way, like at school or work or out with friends, but it hasn't happened. I'd say that my self-esteem is below average, but that's in part to do with not having a girlfriend. If I found out that someone liked me, my self-esteem would skyrocket. I feel really lonely. It's like everyone is moving ahead in life while I'm not. Not all of my friends have had girlfriends, but many have, and it makes me feel like there's something wrong with me. I feel embarrassed when I tell people that I'm 20, because the first thing that comes to mind is how weird my situation is. Just the number itself makes it so much worse. 3 months ago I never had a girlfriend, but at least I was only 19. I remember before this past school year started, hoping that I'd finally meet a girl before I turned 20. Now it's getting to the point where if I'm still in the same boat just before I turn 21, I might want to kill myself. I know it sounds dumb, and I know there are people who are older and in the same situation, but I just can't handle it anymore. To the outside person, I seem like an average, happy 20 year old guy. I know that no one would suspect me of feeling this way. I just don't know what to do. I feel hopeless. I want things to change so badly, but they're just not. Anyways, I just needed to get that off of my chest.

Wait for your turn and you will surely get the best. It is something that you need to be in a position that you get the best.

*spam link removed*

Latest posts

Back