Just wanna talk..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlonely

Reaction score
My names Austin. I dont have many really good friends that I can trust, so most of my feelings stay bottled up inside. It would be cool to meet some people from different parts of the world on here, but anyone who wants a friend who will listen and try his best to help... let me know

Hi there Austin :) Its very good to have you here mate :) I am from the UK and where are you from?

You can fined out moor about me by clicking onto my user name where it says Bluey :)

I am going to move this to The First Glance forum. That's the very fist forum you get to on the Bord. I think as this is your fist post it well get seen moor there as that is a place where new members can introduce them self as you have done here :)

Welcome here :)

Hey J! Nice to see You! You've come to the right place to meet friends and get the bad stuff out. Talking about it with people who care to listen is just what You seem to need, and that's why i'm glad You found us! ;)

jlonely said:
My names Austin. I dont have many really good friends that I can trust, so most of my feelings stay bottled up inside. It would be cool to meet some people from different parts of the world on here, but anyone who wants a friend who will listen and try his best to help... let me know

Welcome! I understand a lot about keeping things bottled up, not having anyone to unload on, etc. There's plenty of people here willing to listen, including me.

Hi Austin, like you I keep things bottled up but making a concious effort to change and I think this is the place to do that.

I'm glad to meet you J. I tend to talk waaay too much as opposed to being bottled. Which is a problem all in itself lol. I'm glad you came to share with us. I'm from Colorado. If you someone to talk to just send me a message anytime. Any one of us would be glad to hear from you. Again, welcome.

Welcome Austin.

jlonely said:
thanks guys, im from maryland btw

Oh cool, i used to live at Fort Meade, Maryland many years ago.

Latest posts

Back