Just want to have friends..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TiboM

Reaction score
I'm 18 years old and have no close friends my age, though I have plenty of close relationships with people much older then me. These older friends of mine always tell me I'm much more mature then people my age and treat me like someone more their age. I'm a very outgoing person, I'm far from being shy though I do get nervous like every other human being. I currently have a girlfriend only a year younger then me who treats me very well, but she is still in high school and has very strict parents so i don't see her often. I don't like to get drunk and high like most kids my age so maybe they think i might be boring. I just wish i had more close friends if atleast one. I'm very confused and would like someone to talk to..

So I'm guessing you'd like some friends closer to your age. Well..I think there are a lot here close to your age because the majority of the people here are in their twenties.

Welcome to ALL :)

Well if I were you I'd go search for the MSN messenger I'D thread in the network section. My MSN I'D is in that thread along with a few other people's from here.

Also I'd go into chat and say hello to a few people. Or PM a person whose posts you like on the forum :)

Good Luck!

People 'our age' (I'm 22) are mainly let-downs, so you'd probably be better off sticking with your older companions. I would say talk to me, but I've given up on finding valuable friends online as it never, ever works.

Latest posts

Back