kimmakappa is...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimberleykat

Reaction score
kimmakappa feels she has not been out of this house for many days...:S
cept going to the regular therapy every friday morning.
and altho I did do some shopping since I needed stuff and it was in bad need to be done otherwise I had nothing to wear in the coming ************ spring.
I tried to ask some friend out for a casual dinner and chat or simply hanging out in some mall doing nothing. But when the day came, which is today, I felt extremely disgusted at my idea of going out. So I am still in.
The new prescription has got me really sleepy, yea I know I tend to sleep more than needed but now I am even more sleepy during the day.
The new therapy is a 100% piece of honeysuckle but I figure I still have to stick to it or I might feel lame at myself that everything is failing me, including the things that I have never tried and I am never gonna make an attempt to try it out.
I have been hiding from my friends for some reason. ie hiding from being inquired of my situation and stuff. At first they kept sending me msgs on phone or IM or calling me. Then they stopped, for the very frustrating fact that they got absolutely zero response. I was not like that before. I once proclaimed to have been very considerating and understanding and have been always reachable when any of my friends needs me. Then I suddenly changed. I ripped off every possible burden from answering a caring but curious friend, then it spreaded to all my friends.
Last time I went to uni was like many weeks ago for the 1st interview of my essay thesis. I felt bad at my outline. I felt bad at the professors. I felt bad at the main buiding of my school. I felt Xtremely bad at the new appearances of my fellow classmates. How proud and satisfied they seemed and how gloomy and worn-out I was upsets me till now.
I sensed the horrible contrast that I had changed too much in the past few weeks. Or maybe I should say months. Or the past half an year.
I don't know.
I guess I am of rather low self-esteem. I can't see why ppl always give me positive comments, like when I was in uni or at work. I just take it as they are trying to console me as they to some extent defect that I am quite sensitive which I believe should be put as..vulnerable.
But when I look back at what I have been thru, I firmly believe that it's deff not anybody out there can survive out of all that misery. That is when it comes back to the very irritating question: and why did I have to put myself into tortures and pains?
So I come to the conclusion that I am lame.
Not as cheeky and hilarious when I snap out a "fresia, lame me" in random chats with friends, but as tired and as hopeless, lame me.

kimberleykat said:
kimmakappa feels she has not been out of this house for many days...:S
cept going to the regular therapy every friday morning.
and altho I did do some shopping since I needed stuff and it was in bad need to be done otherwise I had nothing to wear in the coming ************ spring.
I tried to ask some friend out for a casual dinner and chat or simply hanging out in some mall doing nothing. But when the day came, which is today, I felt extremely disgusted at my idea of going out. So I am still in.
The new prescription has got me really sleepy, yea I know I tend to sleep more than needed but now I am even more sleepy during the day.
The new therapy is a 100% piece of honeysuckle but I figure I still have to stick to it or I might feel lame at myself that everything is failing me, including the things that I have never tried and I am never gonna make an attempt to try it out.
I have been hiding from my friends for some reason. ie hiding from being inquired of my situation and stuff. At first they kept sending me msgs on phone or IM or calling me. Then they stopped, for the very frustrating fact that they got absolutely zero response. I was not like that before. I once proclaimed to have been very considerating and understanding and have been always reachable when any of my friends needs me. Then I suddenly changed. I ripped off every possible burden from answering a caring but curious friend, then it spreaded to all my friends.
Last time I went to uni was like many weeks ago for the 1st interview of my essay thesis. I felt bad at my outline. I felt bad at the professors. I felt bad at the main buiding of my school. I felt Xtremely bad at the new appearances of my fellow classmates. How proud and satisfied they seemed and how gloomy and worn-out I was upsets me till now.
I sensed the horrible contrast that I had changed too much in the past few weeks. Or maybe I should say months. Or the past half an year.
I don't know.
I guess I am of rather low self-esteem. I can't see why ppl always give me positive comments, like when I was in uni or at work. I just take it as they are trying to console me as they to some extent defect that I am quite sensitive which I believe should be put as..vulnerable.
But when I look back at what I have been thru, I firmly believe that it's deff not anybody out there can survive out of all that misery. That is when it comes back to the very irritating question: and why did I have to put myself into tortures and pains?
So I come to the conclusion that I am lame.
Not as cheeky and hilarious when I snap out a "fresia, lame me" in random chats with friends, but as tired and as hopeless, lame me.

I feel same here. Only I dont remember when it started.
If its just half an year, its just begining.
And what theorapy/prescription have you written about?

nothingnessistic said:
I feel same here. Only I dont remember when it started.
If its just half an year, its just begining.
And what theorapy/prescription have you written about?

I have been on therapy for more than 4 years..well actually its getting 5 years.
and I am also on some medication.tons of pills everyday.
:(

Do you have a goal in mind as to what you wish to be?

I find that if you have no end goal then you will stagnate in therapy. Believe me this has happened to me before.

Hmm.. Im the same.

I dont respond back to texts, messages and dont ever call people back. I can stay in bed the whole day and then have regrets and feel bad that i wasted the whole day doing nothing. I dont take compliments easy and ofter change the subject as soon as someone makes one. My Dr. gave me meds for some psychological reasons but I dont believe in that to help so Im basically stuck at the starting line and no plans to cross the line.

Why am I like this? I dont know but, just like you, Im tired and hopeless to make any changes.

Hey I was hopeless to make changes too but my despair drove me into the realization that I either had to change or be miserable. The longer you lie there the longer you'll feel like honeysuckle about yourself. When you can't take your self loathing anymore you'll get up and you'll change. <3

Don't Quit

Don't quit when the tide is lowest,
For it's just about to turn;
Don't quit over doubts and questions,
For there's something you may learn
Don't quit when the night is darkest
For it's just a while 'til dawn;
Don't quit when you've run the farthest
For the race is almost won.
Don't quit when the hill is steepest,
For your goal is amost nigh;
Don't quit, for you're not a failure
Unilt you fail to try.
-Jill Wolf

Lingling, if you need someone to talk to you got me on skype. And I just got MSN, but I barely can work it :p I'll tell you my ID next time in chat.

SophiaGrace said:
Hey I was hopeless to make changes too but my despair drove me into the realization that I either had to change or be miserable. The longer you lie there the longer you'll feel like honeysuckle about yourself. When you can't take your self loathing anymore you'll get up and you'll change. <3
Hey sophie,
Sorry it took me tooooooooooooooo long to relpy at your reply at my post.. that was hmm, actually a very frustrating thread I wrote some days before Ovid was here. And now he is gone and I digged out my old thread..urgh,kinda still feel the same way I did, somehow miserably ridiculously sad atm.
Thanks for your advice tho. You are such a wonderful...long time member on ALL.

mintymint said:
Lingling, if you need someone to talk to you got me on skype. And I just got MSN, but I barely can work it :p I'll tell you my ID next time in chat.

I forgot your msn ID god **** it...
anyways I am on skype a lot esp when Ovid is not here..<.<

You need a quest to give your life meaning. It does do this for the companions of the Lord Of The Rings. Leave it with me and have faith. I will find a quest for us all. Frodo is on to it.

PhryskO said:
Hmm.. Im the same.

I dont respond back to texts, messages and dont ever call people back. I can stay in bed the whole day and then have regrets and feel bad that i wasted the whole day doing nothing. I dont take compliments easy and ofter change the subject as soon as someone makes one. My Dr. gave me meds for some psychological reasons but I dont believe in that to help so Im basically stuck at the starting line and no plans to cross the line.

Why am I like this? I dont know but, just like you, Im tired and hopeless to make any changes.

Sorry for not being able to reply earlier...I have been busy at being happy and being sad.

Staying in bed all day is really not some nice idea but sometimes I just need to do it. Since I started my new prescription and got to feel the power of that chinese medicine now I can not make it to live on without it lol. Altho for some reason I still don't quite believe it really works well. Without the medicine I feel VERY **** down and depressed and anxious and everything bad goes in the way. As everything sucks just clicks in. Nothing non-sucks ever clicks in like that. So I go like: friggin hell good you farking anxiety comes as usual, at least I am more used to you than happy feeling. For the past 2 weeks I have been fighting really hard to convince myself that I deserve what I receive and what I wish for. But it's only epic failure by far.

Speaking of the line thing, I find it hurts to cross the line, but I am still trying to. Who knows whether there might be a slight chance of feeling better after struggles.

Chins up.
-Kimma

Frodo Baggins said:
You need a quest to give your life meaning. It does do this for the companions of the Lord Of The Rings. Leave it with me and have faith. I will find a quest for us all. Frodo is on to it.

Did you just post on my thread?
Thanks Frodo.:)
Altho I am not a big fan of Lord Of The Rings.

Badjedidude said:
KIMMAAAAA!!!! :D YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!!!!

*hug* lol
yea I am still alive (d).
and I am still bugging peeps in chat everyday (dhat).
Minty you s.....
:D
-kimma

kimberleykat said:
yea I am still alive (d).
and I am still bugging peeps in chat everyday (dhat).
Minty you s.....
:D
-kimma

246us5v.jpg

Latest posts

Back