Kindness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSolitaryMan

Reaction score
A few weeks back I was having a terrible day. Literally everything that could have gone wrong did in a 24 hour period. I lost about a month's worth of work, some relatives fell ill...just a totally crap time of things.

By the evening I was really tired and just thoroughly fed up.

Which made it absolutely mindblowing when this girl I know came over to me completely out of the blue and told me that she'd saved me some food that she'd made for her friend's party the previous night, without me even knowing about it.

I know it sounds silly, but I was so pleasantly surprised I actually felt quite overwhelmed. It was like the whole day was worthwhile all of a sudden, all because of that single kind gesture from someone that just came out of nowhere :)

Yeah these little things sometimes make someone's day so we shouldn't stop doing them even if they are not acknowledged. Sometimes they get us a special corner in someone's heart. :)

TheSolitaryMan said:
A few weeks back I was having a terrible day. Literally everything that could have gone wrong did in a 24 hour period. I lost about a month's worth of work, some relatives fell ill...just a totally crap time of things.

By the evening I was really tired and just thoroughly fed up.

Which made it absolutely mindblowing when this girl I know came over to me completely out of the blue and told me that she'd saved me some food that she'd made for her friend's party the previous night, without me even knowing about it.

I know it sounds silly, but I was so pleasantly surprised I actually felt quite overwhelmed. It was like the whole day was worthwhile all of a sudden, all because of that single kind gesture from someone that just came out of nowhere :)

/cheers to acts of kindness ! being surprised with it is a plus !

Thank you for sharing

It's why I live by Ellen's quote - be kind to one another. You never know how much your kindness can go a long way in helping someone. Thanks for sharing that TSM. It made me smile and actually, does make me feel better too. :)

Latest posts

Back