Konnichiwa

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiahwib

Reaction score
Hello everyone:)

I'm a 20 year old (turning 21 on October 27th), female, 3rd year college student from Singapore, that's probably halfway across the way from most people here.:p
I don't have many friends IRL and my friends and I don't share the same interests (watching football(soccer), playing video games, watching anime, just to name a few). So I pretty much have no friends except those from the forums. I have no social life, I'm an introvert and my love life is non-existent:p
I'm fine being alone most of the time, but sometimes it gets to me (wonder if that happens to anyone else).
Uh.. I guess I'll stop here XD
Looking forward to meeting people from all over the world and maybe find a partner XD

- Jean

Ohayou gozaimasu, wiahwb! :)
Welcome to the club! :D
Hope you`ll enjoy it here!
Jaane, mata ashita!

konichiawa wiahwib

genki desuka?

-how are you
welcome to the forum

a socail life for me has been equally elusive

but you sound pretty cool

videogames and anime, ya that's my tree along with a few others here

:)

Welcome! i've always wanted to visit Singapore, mainly because I could still get away with speaking English, but I hear its very clean/beautiful and diverse place. I enjoy the cinema that makes it to over to the film festivals here in the states.

zero said:
Ohayou gozaimasu, wiahwb! :)
Welcome to the club! :D
Hope you`ll enjoy it here!
Jaane, mata ashita!
Arigatou!

evanescencefan91 said:
konichiawa wiahwib

genki desuka?

-how are you
welcome to the forum

a socail life for me has been equally elusive

but you sound pretty cool

videogames and anime, ya that's my tree along with a few others here

:)
Watashi wa genki desu :D
Uh, how about you? XD
Thanks for the compliment.
Cool, you like videogames and anime too! :p

Paradiddle said:
Welcome! i've always wanted to visit Singapore, mainly because I could still get away with speaking English, but I hear its very clean/beautiful and diverse place. I enjoy the cinema that makes it to over to the film festivals here in the states.
It is mostly clean lol
Well if you came here, you might have some trouble understanding our "English" :p But do come to visit :D

Latest posts

Back