Last Letter Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eccentric

I can't even edit my reply because it's not there.
(I also posted in the song thread and it's not showing I did...unless of course I posted in the wrong thread...hmmm)

SOOOOO, to edit my reply because apparently there was a post above me that didn't show up.

Ninety

Callie said:
eccentric

(I also posted in the song thread and it's not showing I did...unless of course I posted in the wrong thread...hmmm)

SOOOOO, to edit my reply because apparently there was a post above me that didn't show up.

Ninety

See??? Told you I wasn't totally nuts! Been happening to me all day - I replied to you in the 'Last Movie You Saw' thread like, hours, ago and it is not there...something is wonky....

MissGuided said:
Callie said:
eccentric

Ninety

See??? Told you I wasn't totally nuts! Been happening to me all day - I replied to you in the 'Last Movie You Saw' thread like, hours, ago and it is not there...something is wonky....

Sometimes if replies are too short the next page won't show on the forum but if you look at the page numbers in the thread you'll see there is another page next to the one it says you are on. I've noticed that happen too especially in the game threads, ghost posts, just watch for the page numbers once you are in the thread.

wolf359 said:

Negative

Sci-Fi said:
Sometimes if replies are too short the next page won't show on the forum but if you look at the page numbers in the thread you'll see there is another page next to the one it says you are on. I've noticed that happen too especially in the game threads, ghost posts, just watch for the page numbers once you are in the thread.

Negative

Thanks, Sci-Fi. I am going to take that as encouragement to be more 'wordy'.... :D

Elated

Latest posts

Back