Learning new social skills.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denv12

Reaction score
I just thought I should share something that is helping me.I love reading books on various topics like digital photography,computers,cars,etc.I figured I should learn something while I had the time.I thought about buying books about dating,relationships,body language and so on.I needed to re learn more than anything.So,I went online and looked through some books departments and started looking.I found so many books there.I had to spend a long time looking through various books to find what I needed to kearn.

As a guy I found books on these subjects:
body language
how to work out what you want
how to meet women,
understanding women
sex signals,etc.

I bought 3 books at a time and read them.What an education.I find it very comforting.I've been in situations at home when I talk to people around here.Must be getting something out of those books.I bough quite a few.I dont intend to stop learning.I'm not complacent.

If you are having trouble dealing with your problems please think about spending some time looking for books to learn social/dating skills.You never know when you might meet someone.

Regards Chris.

Latest posts

Back