Left Wanting

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OwlDove

Reaction score
I'm new to this, so I'm not sure what i'm supposed to write or who i'm supposed to write to. Obviously I joined this site because, like everyone else, i'm lonely. I was actually Google-ing the phrase 'How to talk to people when you are awkward' and I came upon this site. I'm not a computer savy person and I've joined these chat sites before and it has never really stuck, so its likely that I'll write my peice and go on. I'm not sure what use this will be, writing to no one in particular, but maybe its kind of like a diary or a general insite to another persons life. Although who really wants to hear about a teenagers woes?

Well,
You never know,
Someone here may have helpful advice for you.

Anyways, welcome.

Welcome OwlDove. Hey, everyone was, is a teenager at sometime. Your thoughts and words matter here. This is great group of ppl, just read thru a few of threads of interest, you'll see how suportive most of us are and have probs in common. So don't be shy. Just give us a chance. Hoping to see your next post. Take good care.

Latest posts

Back