Less Lonely When Have Something To Do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyAtNight

Reaction score
so right now, in the last 5 minutes, have felt loneliness coming in, it is a friday night and no one to do things with (like quite a number of friday nights) so decided to pop onto this site.....

something to do rather than just feeling lonely, don't know how much interaction this might generate but if one doesn't "role the the dice" then one is not even in the game....

so this is my role of the dice on the topic(s)

"less lonely when I have something to do"

and perhaps

"important to role the dice"????

Cheers....JohnH

I come here when I'm feeling lonely and bored too, I just read through all the new posts, and post something's, when I have something to say.

Both of those topics are good. :)

Lilianna said:
I come here when I'm feeling lonely and bored too, I just read through all the new posts, and post something's, when I have something to say.

Both of those topics are good. :)

Hi Lilianna,

great, I got a post to my thread already,
thanks!!!

will see in the next half hour or so if there are more from others?????

John H :)

If you get bored, you can always go over to the game section of the site - I spend an embarrassing amount of time on there.

Definitely, go to the game section, it is hilarious, every time there is a new post I jump to it to laugh! :p

wow a few replys to my thread, don't have something else to do tonight but do have this, yeah!, later I'll watch some tv, but this is great to have this right now....

was also just down in Positivity/Success Stories and posted a thread there, Setting Life In Motion , some of my personal success and how I've empowered myself in life....

think I'll take peoples suggestion and go over to the "Games" area for a look right now......

JH

Hobbies are a good way to pass the time. As long as they are ones that inspire you or that you enjoy.

was just down at games, was following some of the thread about what would you rather, ya it's great!!!

so going off comp for the evening now, thanks for your responses, comments, suggestions....will definately look back tomorrow any more replies/comments....this thread and others.....

cheers....John H

If you have a few minutes, go the the "Spread a rumor about the last person" game. That's where our best work comes out.

Latest posts

Back