Lets Be Proactive and Excercise Together for Better Health & Self Improvement

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's that time again where I use this thread as a reason to procrastinate :D

I have kept up my workout schedule for the entire year and I have remained uninjured. I still workout 4-5 times a week usually in 3 hour blocks.

Across the year my squat has gone up by approximately 70lb, my deadlift by approximately 75lb and my bench by a paltry 33lb. My goals for next year are to reach a 420lb squat, 500lb deadlift and 300lb bench. One of those seems likely, one seems possible and the other seems like a flight of fancy... but I'm not saying which is which ;)

I look like a whale got washed up shore, and need better boobs.
I don't have the means to buy equipment or go to the gym, but I do have lots of space and resistance, because I'm like 5 footsteps from the beach.
My mom's bf is a personal trainer and I still do nothing, he's not the yelling "you're huge" type, so it doesn't help.

How to not be a ******* slug about exercising..........also, my diet is not the best but that's the easiest part to change, for me.
This is just excuses, I really could be super hot by now if I wasn't suck a lazy fresia.

Would anyone call me a landwhale everyday until I start working out?

DarkSelene said:
I don't have the means to buy equipment or go to the gym, but I do have lots of space and resistance, because I'm like 5 footsteps from the beach.
My mom's bf is a personal trainer and I still do nothing, he's not the yelling "you're huge" type, so it doesn't help.

How to not be a ******* slug about exercising..........also, my diet is not the best but that's the easiest part to change, for me.
This is just excuses, I really could be super hot by now if I wasn't suck a lazy fresia.

You really dont need a load of equipment, get a skipping rope and do that for 15 minutes a day, pushups,ab work, bodyweight squats/lunges to get your muscles working more. 
You dont need to eat specific foods to lose weight, just cut the total calories down to create a deficit.  EAting healthier foods obvioulsy makes the process quicker since healthier foods are generally lower in calories

And if you live on the beach, get a swim in every day  :club: 

Landwhale

DarkSelene said:

Yooooooooouuuuuuu caaaaaan doooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt (in that whaley voice in Finding Nemo/Dory). :D

LOL Okay...well why the hell not? ;-)
Although, I feel there's something vaguely innappropriate in having something deep fried serve as a health exercise, but whatever works, right? ;-)

Latest posts

Back