Lets Be Proactive and Excercise Together for Better Health & Self Improvement

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, after a month or so, my knee is almost recovered, so I've got back to doing some press ups, stair running and a bit of weights. I've missed it - it felt good.

I'm recharging my FitBit so I can start wearing it again. Once I'm through with the overtime shifts, I'd like to get back to my super-early morning at the gym before work.

Someone told me yesterday that I am "inspirational". Hmm, I've never been told anything like that before and I quite liked it. It inspired me to get up off my arse and do something, so I worked out for an hour doing bicep curls, tricep extensions, forearm rotations, bent over rows, standing rows, bench press, pull overs, military press, squats and calf raises.

I did all this listening to music. Obviously this was something hardcore like death metal and it was in no way me you could hear singing along to Taylor Swift again... cough.

user 130057 said:
Someone told me yesterday that I am "inspirational". Hmm, I've never been told anything like that before and I quite liked it. It inspired me to get up off my arse and do something, so I worked out for an hour doing bicep curls, tricep extensions, forearm rotations, bent over rows, standing rows, bench press, pull overs, military press, squats and calf raises.

I did all this listening to music. Obviously this was something hardcore like death metal and it was in no way me you could hear singing along to Taylor Swift again... cough.

You totally are inspirational. ;)

Reading your posts have gotten me back on track with my own exercise regime.

(I had a phase of Taylor Swift and it accompanied me through my work out... true story. So I feel ya there. :p )

Back in the gym today for the first time this year....lets av it!:D

Ok so the place was mobbed with January noobs, I had to go on the rowing machine until a bike became available & even the two lifting stations were busy....BUT I hope as many of them folks keep their new fitness regimes going through January & beyond....I'll just make a return to my 6am slot again to ensure I get a clear run.

So easing myself back in here's what I managed before I couldn't stand the business any longer...

8mins on the rowing machine
10mins on the bike

Squats-4X8 lightish weights
Chest press 4X8 lightish weights

I'll be back in Thursday around the 6am mark when I can get more into it.

^That sounds so good, Alma. ****, I need to get my routine back. I've been slacked a little cos I've been so tired physically.... since the change in my meds. But I think I'm gonna try push myself and get something done tomorrow after work.

Even just starting back with a little can make you feel so much better Lady Eff........mmmmm endogenous opioid inhibitory neuropeptides!! hehe

^Haha.. you're right though, it's true! Gotta get started again and your posts and user 130057's in this thread are usually motivating, so keep posting. :D

OK, so it's time to do the stuff I don't enjoy as much. Squats, lunges and dumbbell calf raises followed by 40 lying leg raises and 40 stomach crunches. Fun...

To be honest, I quite enjoyed it once I got going and I need some leg muscles to support my upper body :p

Hah. I probably worded that poorly. It's more a case of needing my body to be in proportion. I don't want to end up looking like one of these...

Every+day+is+upper+body+day_fed154_3941021.jpeg

Everyday-Is-Upper-Body-Day.jpg

15 mins bike

3X3s on
Front squats
Stiff leg deadlifts
Shoulder press

With decentish weights.

A well fuelled & satisfying workout!

& I managed to get in & out before the rush!

I started to post specifics, but fugget...

the pullups went pretty good

but fugget LOL

Still learning myself to touch type, so we will keep this short... I lifted stuff... it was good. The typing not so much.

Latest posts

Back