lets distract eachother by talking!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello again, sorry i was away for..a week or so. i think less.

"Want to pick 3 nouns and make an absurd story around them?"
@AFrozenSoul, sure! first noun, dog. creative, huh? :p

@yesm lol, yeah heat sucks. it can definitely drain you toonnss. No fun. its the worse part of az. what kind of work are you looking for?

"Want to pick 3 nouns and make an absurd story around them?

dog, lime, and ..anyone else wanna throw one out?

ooh hey i'm here for the same reason. It's not like i'm completely lonely, I do have friends but sometimes it gets lonely around here when I don't get to hang out which is rather often. lol

cheers

@dramaqueen thanks! heh.
heh, me too, poppy., but you knew that :p

Dog, Lime, Foot. and Jump and..maybe soar?
@AFrozenSoul, what comes next!?

cool!, a system that might work..is you just copy 'the beggining' of the story so far..and then add a sentence? unless there is a better way?
ok go!

Once upon a time.., there was a dog, his name was ______.

and maybe you can fill in the blank when someone is stuck. :)

Once upon a time.., there was a dog, his name was Charlie, and he liked to dig holes in the earth for fun.

Once upon a time.., there was a dog, his name was Charlie, and he liked to dig holes in the earth for fun. Now, these weren't huge holes, but they were of a size that Charlie could use them to hold many objects that he found during his exciting days.

remembering what the words are..-> "Dog, Lime, Foot. and Jump and..maybe soar"

Once upon a time.., there was a dog, his name was Charlie, and he liked to dig holes in the earth for fun. Now, these weren't huge holes, but they were of a size that Charlie could use them to hold many objects that he found during his exciting days. Sometimes he would re-use the holes he dug, but often he just dug a new one! Most of his joy came just from all the digging-action! He really loved it. The other enjoyment was of course discovering what he had already hidden there before. Charlie always kinda mostly knew what was hidden in each hole.. but every time he dug them up was like a new discovery!

hey guys, I'm just gonna write on here for now.. I guess I might be bored tonight..ive been internety active for a bit..on here.
anyway.. Hi again! ..are there any special threads on here that you like following...or keep up with? or other internet things you are into?..just curious..or point me in a direction... ?
thanx-lydia

Latest posts

Back