let's make a list of email addresses

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lawliet said:
ok here's mine add me on msn please. I have 0 friends on there haha. getting(underscore)my(underscore)meds(at)hotmail.com
lol I don't think i have to say this but replace underscore with _ and at with @ ...idk I just don't want my email to show up when people are searching for it. xP

Hey, surely not 0 friends right?
Fine, maybe I will add you then. Ah now look what you did. You're persuading me to come out of my loner shell. I'm just as unsociable and untalkative online as I am offline I'm afraid.

(btw, that's a good idea. Covering your internet trail like a ninja. Good one ;) )

PoisonFlowers said:
Lawliet said:
ok here's mine add me on msn please. I have 0 friends on there haha. getting(underscore)my(underscore)meds(at)hotmail.com
lol I don't think i have to say this but replace underscore with _ and at with @ ...idk I just don't want my email to show up when people are searching for it. xP

Hey, surely not 0 friends right?
Fine, maybe I will add you then. Ah now look what you did. You're persuading me to come out of my loner shell. I'm just as unsociable and untalkative online as I am offline I'm afraid.

(btw, that's a good idea. Covering your internet trail like a ninja. Good one ;) )

haha no please do, I'd rather be silent with someone else than silent by myself xD

To be honest with you, I love meeting random people on occasion.

I won't state what my instant messenger addys are in here, but if anyone wants to chat via MSN, Yahoo or AIM, by all means - send me a PM.

Posting your email on an open forum like this is a bad idea, folks. It just invites spambots to find and store your email addresses and then pummel you to death with ads.

So don't be surprised if you start receiving seven MIRACLE PENIS GROWTH!!! emails every day.

*shrug*

That's true. I forgot about using the @ and [dot] lol. I get those emails already anyway. Along with those about people from India or China who need someone to help them collect some inheritance or something like that.

^^^You probably get those emails because you've put your address online before. :p hehe

morteamoureuse said:
I'm not sure if people are still looking at this, but my email is darkbunnyempress AT hotmail(dot)com

You seem to have lot's of Friends on The Facebook.

Mine is [email protected] and Windows Live Messenger it's xfreespirit msn com.

I've added a few people on her to The Facebook.

Latest posts

Back