let's make a wish

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lingo

Reaction score
Let's say ......

A genie pop up just in front of you and can grant you just ONE wish at ONE time(i.e at one thread) (<--edited), what will be your wish? and why do you choose to make that wish?

P.s Becareful what you wish for. XD

Let me start rolling the ball.

My Wish --> A pet that can wake me up every moring.
Why ? --> So, I don't really have to worry about forgetting to set alarm every day. XD
:p:p

lingo said:
Let's say ......

A genie pop up just in front of you and can grant you just ONE wish, what will be your wish? and why do you choose to make that wish?

Why ? --> So, I don't really have to worry about forgetting to set alarm every day. XD
:p
1st wish : Make my "1 wish limit" to "unlimited"

I can wish for whatever I want now:p

Edit: She edited the original rules so I m editing my post now coz the post was according to old rules.

Sanal said:

Not really, because you've already used your "one" wish to wish for unlimited wishes, making your unlimited wishes void.

south_2nd said:
Sanal said:

Not really, because you've already used your "one" wish to wish for unlimited wishes, making your unlimited wishes void.

Lol You are right. I guess i will edit the rule. hehe

south_2nd said:
Sanal said:

That doesnt make any sense. Unlimited wishes means, and upgrade to the number of wishes and that means its no more just 1 wish means I used that one wish to get more wishes... Rule doesn't say that I cant wish for wishes.

Sanal said:
south_2nd said:
Sanal said:

That doesnt make any sense. Unlimited wishes means, and upgrade to the number of wishes and that means its no more just 1 wish means I used that one wish to get more wishes... Rule doesn't say that I cant wish for wishes.

Actually, I think it's pretty standard that you can't wish for more wishes. But I think I have thought of a way around it.

I would wish *pause*

I would wish

I would wish for 10 more genies that give out wishes.

Skorian said:
Sanal said:
south_2nd said:
Sanal said:

Actually, I think it's pretty standard that you can't wish for more wishes. But I think I have thought of a way around it.

I would wish *pause*

I would wish

OMFG.. Thats awesome.. I second that.. lolol:p
Okay ignore my previous posts:p

I wish for 20 genies:p okay lol and I use 1 wish to kick the first genie who gave me only 1 wish

Skorian said:
Sanal said:
south_2nd said:
Sanal said:

I would wish *pause*

I would wish

Lol 10 more genies . . .
Give me one of those 10 when they come.
XD

Sanal said:
south_2nd said:
Sanal said:

Ha, good luck explaining that to the Genie in the lamp, but I doubt he would let that fly. Wouldn't hurt to try though.

lingo said:
Let's say ......

A genie pop up just in front of you and can grant you just ONE wish at ONE time(i.e at one thread) (<--edited), what will be your wish? and why do you choose to make that wish?

P.s Becareful what you wish for. XD

:p:p

I would wish for the complete understanding (knowledge) of everything. :)

south_2nd said:
Sanal said:
south_2nd said:
Sanal said:

Ha, good luck explaining that to the Genie in the lamp, but I doubt he would let that fly. Wouldn't hurt to try though.

LOL... I thought I asked to Ignore all my previous posts including this post in my next post:p

Naleena said:
I would wish for the complete understanding (knowledge) of everything. :)

That's not something I would *ever* want.. Where would be the fun of leaning things if I already understood it all? eek!

LOL!

Hugs! :)

Latest posts

Back