Let's make this the most responded forum ever!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweetpatience said:
Dear people,monk,Frecconia....Id like to say Hi and nice to meet ya what a blessing to have a place where we can meet new friends .....it's a lonely life without someone to talk to..to cry to..to just be together in spirit...so hello my new friends I'm so glad to meet someone... one who understands how much pain it is to be lonely...but now we do have someone to talk to...cause even though you are miles away you are here in my heart.......

Welcome and thanks sweetpatience! That was a sweet and caring introduction. This is a very nice place to come to where we can be honest about our feelings.

Yes dear friend it helps so much to be able to talk to someone...thank God for a precious thing such as the internet......what a blessing to talk to someone in a different country, state,etc...so cool to be able to now have real friends..people who can really relate to eachother......the world can be so cold and cruel...and then we think everybody is mean and evil..but its not so..there are nice people too and sometimes in life it can take a long time to physically meet people who share the same interests etc...but now through the power of internet we can reach the hearts and souls of the precious hurting lonely hearts..we can be a blessing to eachother...

You do realise that those people are long gone and this thread was from 9 years ago, right?

Cavey said:
You do realise that those people are long gone and this thread was from 9 years ago, right?

Oh yeah.. let me just reminisce the old times on the forum.

Was such a good time back then.

I always wonder how someone finds an old thread like this

if it strike a feeling with someone so be it

I type random things in the search area often....you find a lot of interesting honeysuckle that way.

Latest posts

Back