Let's see nails pics

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
annik said:
I really want to try this though...

25q573n.jpg

I must have done something wrong. I got very little transfer. It mostly just messed up the polish. I used 91% isopropyl alcohol and regular newspaper with with clear polish.

Minus said:
annik said:
I really want to try this though...

25q573n.jpg

I must have done something wrong. I got very little transfer. It mostly just messed up the polish. I used 91% isopropyl alcohol and regular newspaper with with clear polish.

probably has something to do with how old your news paper is as news paper print tend to fade specially when they get passed on? I'd want to try this too :)

floffyschneeman said:
probably has something to do with how old your news paper is as news paper print tend to fade specially when they get passed on?

I was wondering about news print quality too. The paper was five days old, but in unread condition, so that seems a little too recent for print wear/deterioration. Maybe it needs a longer transfer time.

Anyway i would be curious to see it if someone gets a successful transfer.

[img=300x400]http://i53.tinypic.com/124inu1.jpg[/img]

It does work :D

But I don't think it works on transparent polish as I also tried it and the print could easily be wiped off, it also didn't transfer much. Mine looks ugly though, I moved the paper while on my nail so the print got a bit blurry. I suggest, be careful on placing the piece of news print and really soak the surface with alcohol, rub it gently, if you're still not satisfied. Also make sure the polish is really dry.

and oh, I used 70% isopropyl alcohol with moisturizer (hehe)

Yea, nail polish does smell bad. People have asked me several times why I don't do nails at my business. I cannot imagine relaxing during a massage with that stench. Still like doing my nails, though.

floffyschneeman said:
It does work :D

But I don't think it works on transparent polish as I also tried it and the print could easily be wiped off, it also didn't transfer much. Mine looks ugly though, I moved the paper while on my nail so the print got a bit blurry. I suggest, be careful on placing the piece of news print and really soak the surface with alcohol, rub it gently, if you're still not satisfied. Also make sure the polish is really dry.

and oh, I used 70% isopropyl alcohol with moisturizer (hehe)

Yours came out much better than mine.

Its a shame that newsprint thing doesn't work that well. I just found that on a design blog I came across a while back...

He so gonna ban me (wary) xD

KK Minus you can ban me if you want but after showing me your nails. (d)

that did work well :)

-edit--

Liley said:
... Minus you can ban me if you want but after showing me your nails. (d)

I didn't have any good colors to paint them, so i used drab colors.

b34in5av.jpg

Have a nice vacation Drama.

Latest posts

Back