Let's see nails pics

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minus said:
I didn't have any good colors to paint them, so i used drab colors.

b34in5av.jpg

Have a nice vacation Drama.

:D Let me paint your nails then. Nice handwritten btw.

(my friends: I think that now I really crossed the limits and that Minus is banning me. I love you. Once existed, Liley.)

Peter Lorre said:
So, any more nail updates Floff? ;)

Show us those gorgeous nails! :D

aww I haven't done any paintings yet. still have to figure out my next concept. I was gonna put your face on my nails but instead it went to my heart. ;)

(bwahahahaha I know cheesy (d))

floffyschneeman said:
My next goal is to wait for the most wanted list on the paper :D

But i didn't see that one :(

This week, I used Floff's strawberry design - I got so so so many compliments, so thank you!! :)

No pics, sadly.

Tonight, I have blue, pink, black, green, silver, red, orange and yellow and no inspirations.

ANyone wanna inspire me?

They're a bit messy, but I'm not a pro... But I've recently started playing with the shatter polish. It takes some practice, but I'm getting the hang of it. This is my third time using it.
greenshatternails.jpg

Though, I like that they take their pictures like this in all the nail blogs. :)

How about a "celebrity" shot-

imagelpo.jpg

imageehn.jpg

And if the black light was on in that court room-

imagehsyw.jpg

images

51328d02-ced3-425d-9fe1-796cc10a5600.jpg

^^^Making the state of WV - I have always loved our state giving all other states the bird. :p

Lonely in BC said:
The things a tired mind comes up with......

imagewf.jpg

Yoosha said:
10eph6q.jpg

thanks to my sister :D

very nice :D how did she do it? with brush?

my current nail polish, wasn't feeling very creative when I made this. so just painted different colors. But I like how it turned out ^^

2rdfgaf.jpg

and sorry for the bad lighting, had to get it as close to the lamp since my phone cam sucks during night time >.>

Gothic_Lolita_Nails_by_ValorytheFox.jpg

I think this would be really cute for a wedding. But it's intended for gothic lolita.
GOTHIC LOLITA WEDDING! (goo)
Now I want someone to marry me :D

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Gothic_Lolita_Nails_by_ValorytheFox.jpg

I think this would be really cute for a wedding. But it's intended for gothic lolita.
GOTHIC LOLITA WEDDING! (goo)
Now I want someone to marry me :D

OMG that's really cute (goo)

Latest posts

Back