Let's see nails pics

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt The Rabbit said:
Gothic_Lolita_Nails_by_ValorytheFox.jpg

I think this would be really cute for a wedding. But it's intended for gothic lolita.
GOTHIC LOLITA WEDDING! (goo)
Now I want someone to marry me :D

I'll marry you :D

floffyschneeman said:
Yoosha said:
10eph6q.jpg

thanks to my sister :D

very nice :D how did she do it? with brush?

my current nail polish, wasn't feeling very creative when I made this. so just painted different colors. But I like how it turned out ^^

2rdfgaf.jpg

and sorry for the bad lighting, had to get it as close to the lamp since my phone cam sucks during night time >.>

nail stamps :D

I can't do all them pretty designs. But I do plan to do my nails and post some pictures as soon as they grow out enough for me to do so.

VanillaCreme said:
I can't do all them pretty designs. But I do plan to do my nails and post some pictures as soon as they grow out enough for me to do so.

cant wait to see them <3

Bob Arctor said:
LOL ryan! (hehe) those are very....round nails :D but pretty nonetheless.

Peter Lorre said:
I'm still waiting Floff ;)
you should post your pretty nails/hands. (goo)
Ledia said:
I dedicate this to poet :cool:

Liley :D very cool nails :D and bracelet!

VanillaCreme said:
yey. :D I wanna see nillanails :D
manwithhat2 said:
Don't think you would like to see mine lol, as a male I have a nasty nail and skin chewing problem!
I chew my nails/skin at the side of nails as well. When I have nail color, I often resist as I don't wanna ruin the paint (hehe)

Latest posts

Back